hey guys

1bad4fiddy

Im tired of gwh saying i treat everyone like crap on here and how all you guys hate me , yeah i know i may be a lil hard to take or a sarcastis a hole at times , but any one on here who has met me in person will tell you im not bad at all . So all im askin is for all you people who hate me and all to speak up. What im gonna do is if all you guys want me gone im gonna have pete or one of the guys delete my profile and ban me from coming back . So tell me what yall think . If yall want me gone thats cool its your choice , but ill still be goin to the dunes . So lets hear what you guys think :beercheers:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quit bein a pansy... All we ask is you watch what you say on here.. I hate all the crap you talk but in person your one cool dude... just tone it down a bit mang... no need for all this drama crap!

quit bein a pansy... All we ask is you watch what you say on here.. I hate all the crap you talk but in person your one cool dude... just tone it down a bit mang... no need for all this drama crap!

Dude it aint meant to be drama or being a pansy i just want it out there so if its true ill bail out man , thats all it is , i aint mad or hurt feelings its no big deal :beercheers:

Chase I haven't met you yet. So I don't know you other than on here. Sometimes you are funny sometimes you are stupid sometimes you make sense sometimes you are informitive, I tend to like all of those.

Sometimes as I read posts, I think you are being way harsh (maybe you are being funny and I don't get it). Sometimes it seems like you are striking out with the most a hole comment you can possibly think of. Just remember at least when you are online you have a chance to retract anything you have typed, before anyone gets to see it. Maybe re read a post a few times before you hit "add reply" By the way I have not used the ignore feature for you.......... :beercheers: yet.

Im tired of gwh saying i treat everyone like crap on here and how all you guys hate me , yeah i know i may be a lil hard to take or a sarcastis a hole at times , but any one on here who has met me in person will tell you im not bad at all . So all im askin is for all you people who hate me and all to speak up. What im gonna do is if all you guys want me gone im gonna have pete or one of the guys delete my profile and ban me from coming back . So tell me what yall think . If yall want me gone thats cool its your choice , but ill still be goin to the dunes . So lets hear what you guys think :cripple:

wow chase this is pretty :beercheers: of you.

my problem with you is that your not like this in preson its only on the internet.

im not gonna argue with you on here.

this is the dumbest post ive ever seen in my life.

just quit trying to impress everyone. its not working.

PEACE :laughing:

wow chase this is pretty :beercheers: of you.

my problem with you is that your not like this in preson its only on the internet.

im not gonna argue with you on here.

this is the dumbest post ive ever seen in my life.

just quit trying to impress everyone. its not working.

PEACE :cripple:

ACtually i aint tryin to impress any one just tryin to get you to stfu which wont ever happen

chase i havent met you or anybody here but somethings you say can hurt feelings and somepeople just dont care to here it . my humor sometimes comes out sarcastic but you have to know your limits . :beercheers::laughing:

Yeah i know what ya mean bro :cripple:

:laughing: come on. It's all good. Just quit tagging me and others so hard. One doesn't have to have their rooster on all the time. Good Lord! I'm sure your a great Kid "Hon" :thumb::ninja: had to say that.

Can't wait to have a :beercheers: with you. :laughoff:

First your talkin about me tagging you then drinkin with me , where are you goin with this skyz :dance: :cripple: haha j/k

Chase, you just need to learn how and when to give people crap. We all do it on here from time to time, but it seems as though you try so hard to give someone crap that you go a bit overboard sometimes. Often times you forget the rules of the forum when you do too! Don't take this the wrong way, but you have a little growing up to do. Most people do at your age. You are a good guy and I know you mean well, but sometimes I wonder with the trash that flies out of your mouth.

It was mature of you to start the thread and actually want to discuss it, but then when you get a reply that you don't like you go to such the opposite extreme it's pathetic :cripple: ....

ACtually i aint tryin to impress any one just tryin to get you to stfu which wont ever happen

That's one of the most immature posts I have ever read. :laughing:

There...I was honest. :beercheers:

One thing you have to remember: If you are a nice guy in person, that doesn't excuse you from the crap you talk online with someone and coming off as a "sarcastic a-hole" as you put it. Why do you have to be different when on the forum??

haha from what i hear yall need to sack up if you cant handle a lil shi talk

IT AINT ABOUT talking smack to each other. it is kind of like a brotherhood, as I see it. We all have one thing in common, the dunes..no need to browbeat people that don't want to.

if someone is complaining, then stop it...it is that simple..

cheese out

well, you drive a dodge, so thats good, but then again you ride hondas....shouldnt this be poll?

No I caught him in a :happydrunks: yesterday!! :laughoff: Admit it Chase.

But seriously, you are a very nice guy outside of this site. Why can't we see that here...all the time? :laughoff:

You need to stop worrying about what other people say or think about you (or type for that matter). Period. Don't let them bother you....just be yourself like you are in person. Have more security in who you are and stop trying to fight the world.

For example.....you caught me off guard talking chit to my son in one thread (his truck was grocery getter)then offering to loan him some paddles in another. :laughoff: It was impossible to figure out where you were coming from.

Besides all of that, we have enough immature folks to deal with in here.....with much more talent than yourself. :laughing: