Grimace Posted January 27, 2007 Posted January 27, 2007 (edited) WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? THIS THREAD IS SOOOOO WRONG ON SOOOOO MANY LEVELS! Hey I didn't start it!!! That mulet shot is sweet!!! I can remember my bros were sportin those. Edited January 27, 2007 by Grimace
Randog Posted January 27, 2007 Posted January 27, 2007 Hey I didn't it!!! That mulet shot is sweet!!! I can remember my bros were sportin those. Hey now, Shhh, That ain't public info Bro. :no_no: Well, we thought they were cool. :monkeedance2: Times change, so I guess now we think bald cul-d-sacs are cool.
Grimace Posted January 27, 2007 Posted January 27, 2007 Hey cul-de-sacs are definitly in. I'm a member for sure. :monkeedance2:
Richard Cheese Posted January 27, 2007 Posted January 27, 2007 Do you think that involves camel toe? probably SEVERAL camel's toes
barefoot bob Posted January 27, 2007 Posted January 27, 2007 :no_no: this is sooooooo :monkeedance2: wrong !!!
zoom-zoom-Suze Posted January 27, 2007 Posted January 27, 2007 :monkeedance2: OMG where do ya'll get this $hit
Dune Cruzer Posted January 28, 2007 Posted January 28, 2007 gosh, do you see the razorbacks & witches eyes on those legs?? :dance:
10Q Posted January 28, 2007 Posted January 28, 2007 gosh, do you see the razorbacks & witches eyes on those legs?? :dance:
Gazlay43 Posted January 28, 2007 Posted January 28, 2007 (edited) Edited January 28, 2007 by dunefreak
desertskyz Posted January 28, 2007 Posted January 28, 2007 Gawd! can someone just kill me now. How can ANYONE let themselves go that bad. Get your b*tch a$$ out the frig. micky d's is not yor friend
aceisback Posted January 28, 2007 Posted January 28, 2007 Ya'll MugFo's is NASTY. And to think that Pete edited my post about inviting Ms Boxer to our beautiful dunes.... These pics have driven me to ram glowing hot fireplace pokers into my eyes. I was going to Dumont this weekend but now I'll be in bed healing.
Recommended Posts