Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

THIS THREAD IS SOOOOO WRONG ON SOOOOO MANY LEVELS! :headbang1:

Hey I didn't start it!!! :laughoff:

That mulet shot is sweet!!!

I can remember my bros were sportin those. :happydrunks:

Edited by Grimace
Posted

Hey I didn't it!!! :dunno:

That mulet shot is sweet!!!

I can remember my bros were sportin those. :laughoff:

Hey now, Shhh, That ain't public info Bro. :no_no:

:driver::hello::thumb:

Well, we thought they were cool. :monkeedance2: :loser:

Times change, so I guess now we think bald cul-d-sacs are cool. :shake:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Posted

Ya'll MugFo's is NASTY.

And to think that Pete edited my post about inviting Ms Boxer to our beautiful dunes....

These pics have driven me to ram glowing hot fireplace pokers into my eyes. I was going to Dumont this weekend but now I'll be in bed healing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...