"Hauler Parking In Camp"

sMitty

With the rapidly approaching miracle known as "President's Day", I find myself in somewhat of a quagmire. My family's circle-camp consists of (traditionally) permanent parking spots for the family's various haulers. That being said, my friends who accompany me, always seem to get table scraps when it comes to the primo in-circle camping spots, when other family friends take choice priority. Enter the dilemma. Not only do I have my own trailer now, but my friends and I will be arriving a couple of days ahead of the 30+ family mob, and are required to reserve the entire circle for the inbound haulers. I am of the opinion that "I arrived 1st, and can pick whichever spot I choose." I don't want to make waves however I don't care for the inevidable spot my family has pre-determined for me either. Has anyone experienced a similar epic? What say you? Conform, or rebel? :laughoff:

we had the same dam problem my answer im not the f*cking valete you want prime spot you leave early or you get table scraps.................................................................

i get there first i make the cicle huge they complain, as they fill up the entire circle!! you make it to small peeps wind up on the outer ring they complain.

screw it im not a valete if im there first its not burger king the circle is my size and you park where you can or you dont get a spot we had 2 couples pack up and move on. two trips later they were back.

nothing else works it always causes animosity :laughoff:

i care about my friends but thats asking to much................

Edited by barefoot bob

To heck with that.....first come first serve. I can't believe that people get all bent outta shape not getting the spot that they feel is "theirs". I'd have to go all Bruce Lee on them. post-475-1170256201.gif

They don't cone off the finger dunes also....do they?

:laughoff:

Screw'em I have not been the first on there and got scrap the past to trips. Like they said first come first server, tell them to sack up and park it.

....apparently, we are all of the same mindset......

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :DDRrocks:

My girlfriends family would always whine about the spot I picked 2 days earlier when no one was there. I finally got fed up with it after the 3rd trip and told them to go camp by themselves. Needless to say they stopped bitching and even tell me what good spots i get now.

My girlfriends family would always whine about the spot I picked 2 days earlier when no one was there. I finally got fed up with it after the 3rd trip and told them to go camp by themselves. Needless to say they stopped bitching and even tell me what good spots i get now.

lol same with the two families that bailed on us and came back.

now they call me the valete and my buddy james the camp counselour

all i say is :chev_bowtie: park over there in those peeps camp !!!

lol same with the two families that bailed on us and came back.

now they call me the valete and my buddy james the camp counselour

all i say is :fatdance: park over there in those peeps camp !!!

I do find it funny that once people know that you dont care if they camp with you or not they stop the complaining. It always seems like its the people that are fairly new to. oh well go figure.

LOOK! If I don't get what I want I'll b*tch and whine the whole time. NOT!

First there get's to pick. Like it or leave it. :beercheers:

inside the circle, outside the circle...I fail to see the difference since both positions are STILL AT DUMONT.

Tell your family to chill the effe out. Lay the smack down if some of them crack back.

sheesh. the ones that do the least b*tch the most :DDRrocks:

inside the circle, outside the circle...I fail to see the difference since both positions are STILL AT DUMONT.

Tell your family to chill the effe out. Lay the smack down if some of them crack back.

sheesh. the ones that do the least b*tch the most :laughoff:

:beerpint: Yea!

Why don't you just park in two lines, side by side with no end and know begining, :laughoff:

:hello:

sheesh. the ones that do the least b*tch the most :beerpint:

No matter where you are in Dumont, ITS SAND. 100 YARD AWAY.... GUES WHAT ITS SAND. WHY DO PEOPLE FRIGGIN WHINE ABOUT WHERE EXACTLY THEY CAMP? GLAMIS HAS LOTS OF SAND, TELL THEM TO GO THERE. MUTHA BITCHEZZ :hello:

With new campers with us we have a "Tribal Council" later and have only voted 3 out in a very long time. First one that gets to camp parks and sets the plan for all that have advised up front to expect them. Anybody shows up unexpectedly we either wiggle them in or they get the leftover outer circle. Always been that way. It is funny though that after camping together for so long that each individual has his own preferred spot and that's where they go right to.

It's all good and makes it fun!

With new campers with us we have a "Tribal Council" later and have only voted 3 out in a very long time. First one that gets to camp parks and sets the plan for all that have advised up front to expect them. Anybody shows up unexpectedly we either wiggle them in or they get the leftover outer circle. Always been that way. It is funny though that after camping together for so long that each individual has his own preferred spot and that's where they go right to.

It's all good and makes it fun!

Tribal council, gotta love it

:dunno:

tribal council huh... Is that meeting before or AFTER the no party hours from 8pm - noon the following day.. LOL

Yeah Nick exactly the "quiet time" we like!! Not all of us remained loud,drunk and obnoxious are whole life! :dunno::driver::laughing:

Yeah Nick exactly the "quiet time" we like!! Not all of us remained loud,drunk and obnoxious are whole life! :laughoff::flipoff::dolphin:

This is true, BUT you always seem to still need a taste of it. That's why you always manage to sneek away from your camp and stop by our's for a little taste of it...loud drunks talking :chat: and laughing their azzes off :laughoff: , SOBE's going off at 3 at a time, hear all the talk about those things :no_no: and activities that are forbidden in the ynot camp, etc. Damn, I miss Dumont already! :laughoff::laughoff:

It's all good, Terry. :beercheers::driver::laughing:

off topic

No matter where you are in Dumont, ITS SAND. 100 YARD AWAY.... GUES WHAT ITS SAND. WHY DO PEOPLE FRIGGIN WHINE ABOUT WHERE EXACTLY THEY CAMP? GLAMIS HAS LOTS OF SAND, TELL THEM TO GO THERE. MUTHA BITCHEZZ :beercheers:

that so reminds me of Sam Kinison talking about the staving people in Africa

"you see this? you know what this is? its sand. DO YOU KNHOW WHAT ITS GONNA BE IN 1000 YEARS? IT'S GONNA BE SAND.

WAIT, DON'T FEED HIM YET...HE'S GOTTA LOOK HUNGRY!!"

some funny shiat.