dunefreak Posted June 27, 2008 Author Posted June 27, 2008 Good seeing all you guys last night. I was very suprised to see ynot show up. -blue steel is the new richard cheese (he sounds just like him) :black: -Thursdays are twice as much as wednesdays- ahh f*ck! -thats not a pizza, thats a cracker with toppings -where's joe duner!? Did he get lost? good times like usual. :chug: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 my observation.. we are all a bunch of disfunctional A.D.D kids that can go from a serious conversation to talking about vagina and then back to the serious conversation like the vagina talk never happend.. i also learned to ALWAYS lock the front door or any door on your house for that matter cuz you never know what ddr member or members might show up and start drinkin your beer in the kitchen. Quote
Kitcat Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 Blue Steel is not the new Richard Cheese! He is Azul Titanium! OMG - had so much fun last night! Shaving cats, wife beaters and all! And yes, I'm going to get Prez Bush to reopen Kelso Dunes! Pardon the dunes! DINKS Rule the World! Quote
TheAlaskan Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 Deffinately good times last night! Kitcat and azul titanium it was good meeting you guys And I think at one point (more likely a few) the entire bar stopped everything to stare at us crazy MoFo's Quote
Kitcat Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 Deffinately good times last night! Kitcat and azul titanium it was good meeting you guys And I think at one point (more likely a few) the entire bar stopped everything to stare at us crazy MoFo's It was good to meet you, too! Yes, there were times when I could hear the bar get quiet - luckily, my back was to all of them! And I could care less. At least I wasn't drinking vodka! I was kidding about Blue Steel's name. We were thinking of alternative/undercover names for him. And he's defintely not Richard Cheese - Quote
dusthol Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 where is thirsty thursdays? i want to go this week. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 1, 2008 Author Posted July 1, 2008 where is thirsty thursdays? i want to go this week. Probably the usual spot....PT's on Horizon & Horizon Ridge. We always chill at the few tables around the bar area. You should come on out this week, Clint. Look this time I didn't call you dusthol, dusthol. Ahh chit! Quote
dunefreak Posted January 23, 2009 Author Posted January 23, 2009 :ah: back to thursdays! Remember this topic? Who's thirsty? :B Quote
dunefreak Posted January 23, 2009 Author Posted January 23, 2009 Cool I'm down, Steve. Pt's I take it? I think Walker (nappy headed dread-dude from work ) said he'd be down to meet up for a couple. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 23, 2009 Author Posted January 23, 2009 SANDAWG??? Berrrt? Anyone else? Quote
dunefreak Posted April 24, 2009 Author Posted April 24, 2009 nah man I've been drinking almost every night this week. Time to relax and prepare for a weekend of drinking w/ Grimace in vegas! :ah: Quote
Sand Saw Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 nah man I've been drinking almost every night this week. Time to relax and prepare for a weekend of drinking w/ Grimace in vegas! :ah: HAHAHA So has he! In fact hes usually still drunk when he shows up for work the next day... Quote
dunefreak Posted April 24, 2009 Author Posted April 24, 2009 HAHAHA So has he! In fact hes usually still drunk when he shows up for work the next day... wtf? drunk when I show up for work the next day? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 now now corporate peter.. dont get yer panties all in a wad.. He was talking about me. And i have umm showed up a lil drunk still a couple times heh Quote
TheAlaskan Posted April 24, 2009 Posted April 24, 2009 Would have gone, but it was dollar beer night at cashman Quote
dunefreak Posted April 25, 2009 Author Posted April 25, 2009 now now corporate peter.. dont get yer panties all in a wad.. He was talking about me. And i have umm showed up a lil drunk still a couple times heh ahh ok, my bad. However I meant I've had 2 or 3 at the most after each day of work this week. Never came close to even hung over the next day. damn lol Quote
Sand Saw Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 WoW! Havnt seen this thread in a few eons... Quote
dunefreak Posted August 28, 2009 Author Posted August 28, 2009 And IAN bumps the thread that has been buried for eons. Headed over to ynot's tonight. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.