Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:flipoff:

Woody (wsky70) will be in town here in Hendo tomorrow. We are trying to get a crowd together at PT's. I'm guessing around 7 ish. :laughing:

Who's down? :DDRrocks:

El Presidente I bow at your request. Please show me the way sire and I will be there ( Where the f!ck are you going to meet for F**cks sake. I will be there most sacred Dune King with picts of all pretty flowers only for you sire.

Enough of the BS, What PT'S?

Thank you :jester2:

El Presidente I bow at your request. Please show me the way sire and I will be there ( Where the f!ck are you going to meet for F**cks sake. I will be there most sacred Dune King with picts of all pretty flowers only for you sire.

Enough of the BS, What PT'S?

Thank you :booty:

:lol: wtf? :DDRrocks: :jester2:

Uhhhh...PT's is a bar. We go to the one on Horizon Ridge and Horizon. :laughing:

You live in Henderson and never heard of a PT's? come on! :lol: :chug: :flipoff:

:DDRrocks: Well, seeing that it is my birthday tomorrow, AND Woody will be there, AND the helluva week at work, AND...........shouldn't be too difficult to convince me!! Dammit tho, wish it could be Friday night instead. :laughing: "Thirsty Friday" just doesn't have the same ring to it. :jester2:

hey woody how long you in town for... Im not gonna be able to make tonight but id like to stop by and have a brew with ya somewhere in town while your here :D

He should be here through tomorrow, maybe Saturday depending on how long our body shop takes to finish up this hood for him for the GTO.

Davey was gonna take me out to dinner tonight and then wanted to stop by for some drinks. I suggested having dinner at PT's to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. How's the food down there?? Any favorite items?? :laughoff:

Heck yeah, come on down.

I like their phillys and their burgers are kick a$$ too. :6pak: Their steak salad is good too, crasher always gets that. :clap:

Heck yeah, come on down.

I like their phillys and their burgers are kick a$$ too. :6pak: Their steak salad is good too, crasher always gets that. :clap:

Thanks for the feedback Pete!! Yeppers, heard her rave about that salad on more than one occasion! :laughoff:

Yeah, hopefully they have it done tomorrow. I started TT at lunch with Pete, Jim and Bert, of course I had to have a couple cold refreashments in front of them....See you all this evening....SF Woody :6pak: