EY3BA11 Posted April 4, 2008 Posted April 4, 2008 i didnt figure anyone was goin out so i made other plans for the evening.. ohhw ell next week Quote
dunefreak Posted April 17, 2008 Author Posted April 17, 2008 :jester2: Woody (wsky70) will be in town here in Hendo tomorrow. We are trying to get a crowd together at PT's. I'm guessing around 7 ish. Who's down? Quote
wsky70 Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 Hell yeah, it'll be good to have some :jester2: with you all again, been awhile since I've attended a TT....SF Woody Quote
indasand Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 aww i wanna see Woody! I got yer woody right here!!! :jester2: j/k (sorry my bad, but funny) Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 I got yer woody right here!!! :jester2: j/k (sorry my bad, but funny) TEASE! haha Quote
desertrider71 Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 Woody (wsky70) will be in town here in Hendo tomorrow. We are trying to get a crowd together at PT's. I'm guessing around 7 ish. Who's down? El Presidente I bow at your request. Please show me the way sire and I will be there ( Where the f!ck are you going to meet for F**cks sake. I will be there most sacred Dune King with picts of all pretty flowers only for you sire. Enough of the BS, What PT'S? Thank you :jester2: Quote
dunefreak Posted April 17, 2008 Author Posted April 17, 2008 El Presidente I bow at your request. Please show me the way sire and I will be there ( Where the f!ck are you going to meet for F**cks sake. I will be there most sacred Dune King with picts of all pretty flowers only for you sire. Enough of the BS, What PT'S? Thank you wtf? :jester2: Uhhhh...PT's is a bar. We go to the one on Horizon Ridge and Horizon. You live in Henderson and never heard of a PT's? come on! :chug: Quote
dunefreak Posted April 17, 2008 Author Posted April 17, 2008 Im guessing BFE?? Gee ya think? Look at the title of this TT thread....HENDERSON Maybe for you its BFE, but it's only about a mile from my house. Thats why I go there. Quote
dinicolady Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 Well, seeing that it is my birthday tomorrow, AND Woody will be there, AND the helluva week at work, AND...........shouldn't be too difficult to convince me!! Dammit tho, wish it could be Friday night instead. "Thirsty Friday" just doesn't have the same ring to it. :jester2: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 hey woody how long you in town for... Im not gonna be able to make tonight but id like to stop by and have a brew with ya somewhere in town while your here Quote
wingnut Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 I might be down to get my drink on!!!!! Gotta c Woody!!!! :6pak: Quote
dinicolady Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 Davey was gonna take me out to dinner tonight and then wanted to stop by for some drinks. I suggested having dinner at PT's to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. How's the food down there?? Any favorite items?? :6pak: Quote
dunefreak Posted April 18, 2008 Author Posted April 18, 2008 hey woody how long you in town for... Im not gonna be able to make tonight but id like to stop by and have a brew with ya somewhere in town while your here He should be here through tomorrow, maybe Saturday depending on how long our body shop takes to finish up this hood for him for the GTO. Davey was gonna take me out to dinner tonight and then wanted to stop by for some drinks. I suggested having dinner at PT's to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. How's the food down there?? Any favorite items?? Heck yeah, come on down. I like their phillys and their burgers are kick a$$ too. :6pak: Their steak salad is good too, crasher always gets that. Quote
dinicolady Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 Heck yeah, come on down. I like their phillys and their burgers are kick a$$ too. :6pak: Their steak salad is good too, crasher always gets that. Thanks for the feedback Pete!! Yeppers, heard her rave about that salad on more than one occasion! Quote
wsky70 Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 Yeah, hopefully they have it done tomorrow. I started TT at lunch with Pete, Jim and Bert, of course I had to have a couple cold refreashments in front of them....See you all this evening....SF Woody :6pak: Quote
dunefreak Posted April 18, 2008 Author Posted April 18, 2008 Superdave...you comin out, birthday boy??? :6pak: Quote
wingnut Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 (edited) :drunk2: :6pak: I hope Davey doesn't get a random black eye again!!!! Edited April 18, 2008 by wingnut Quote
Kitcat Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 Of course you all decide to go tonight, since Mark has to go to sleep early! Oh well. I think we're going to head over to Al's Garage tomorrow night. Have fun! :6pak: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.