dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sushi night for me, not that I will be missed or anything... HAHA

:lol::laughoff:

:dope: :gayboy: :broke::dope::laughoff:

Okay, fine Mr. Prez. Dance the fluffy white cloud away. We won't remember. It's all good.

:blink::dope::lol::lol:

Huh? Whats so funny? What the hell does all that mean?

And how is anything I posted in anyway :laughoff:??? :slap: Sorry I just dont get it. :lol::blink:

:laughoff::laughoff:

Huh? Whats so funny? What the hell does all that mean?

And how is anything I posted in anyway :dope:??? :gayboy: Sorry I just dont get it. :laughoff::blink:

I was drinkin. Thought you were going for sushi on Jims patio :dope::dope: No more Captain Morgan for me(until this evening)

• 2 weeks later...

Thats fuggin riiiiiight :dope::beerpint::beerpint::beerpint::beerpint:

I am having a few peeps over for driveway drinkin tonight starting around 7ish or so. A few people wanna check out the rail in person and throw back some cold ones as well. :D

We usually go till about "oh god what time is it o'clock :shocked: :drunk2: ". So stop by if you know where I live. And if you don't know where I live stay the hell away! :flipoff::laughoff: j/k, just pm me for directions if you want to come by and join us. :laughing:

See ya guys tonight. :bar:

Thats fuggin riiiiiight :dope::beerpint::beerpint::beerpint::laughoff:

I am having a few peeps over for driveway drinkin tonight starting around 7ish or so. A few people wanna check out the rail in person and throw back some cold ones as well. :D

We usually go till about "oh god what time is it o'clock :bar: :drunk2: ". So stop by if you know where I live. And if you don't know where I live stay the hell away! :flipoff::flipoff: j/k, just pm me for directions if you want to come by and join us. :laughing:

See ya guys tonight. :bar:

I'M in BITCHEZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bringing :shocked: and a BIG EFFIN PEPPERONI!!!!!!!!!! :beerpint:

Good time last night. Pete the car is awesome. It was good to everyone I hadn't seen in a long while. Even Stac. made it out for a little bit. Warrior was a no show and lives just around the corner. I think. :dope:

Kenny Don't give up the dirt for a big, big boat. What? what's next, around the world

I said Hi to Sand-Snake and all he says is " :beerpint: Do I know you" :beerpint: we've only be introduced about 10 times. :beerpint:

Jo, we are going to the desert with you next time, maybe we won't get a ticket.

Monkie, Monkie, Monkie :duniemonkie::laughing:

Craig didn't insult me once. Where was Tiff?

Lots of pimpshack pizza and with extra pepperoni. :beerpint::laughoff:

And good ole my BNFPG even came and was mostly sociable.

Wished I was going to Havasizzle next weekend. :swim: