Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be but my last check was pure crap and I gotta watch my pennies this week. I'll probably be throwing some back at home again this week. :beercheers: Your welcome to come by though Brice. ;)

Pete, I gotta work tomorrow night but why don't you come by the house tonight and p/u your leftover Bud Lite's? They are just taking up space in my fridge:)

I sho is thirsty today. :no_no:

Who's up for a broke folk's TT tonight? :lol: Call or text me. :beercheers:

Pete, I gotta work tomorrow night but why don't you come by the house tonight and p/u your leftover Bud Lite's? They are just taking up space in my fridge:)

Sorry had plans last night.

• 3 months later...

:ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :no_no: :peeps:

So who is down to get together Thurs night for some cold ones???

We'll be joining SANDAWG at his place outside his shop for some campfire and coldies. :assblast:

It's the next best thing to hanging at camp at Dumont. If ya can't go to Dumont...just hit up SANDWAG'S. :laughoff: :ahhhhh: He's also planning on having the football game on out there as well. ;)

Hope to see some Hendo or Vegas peeps tomorrow night. Here is the address. 1003 San Eduardo Ave Henderson. Mission Hills! <-- Mapquest biatchs. :dope:

:whistle: :peeps:

:ahhhhh: :no_no: :dope: :peeps:

So who is down to get together Thurs night for some cold ones???

We'll be joining SANDAWG at his place outside his shop for some campfire and coldies. :assblast:

It's the next best thing to hanging at camp at Dumont. If ya can't go to Dumont...just hit up SANDWAG'S. :whistle: :ahhhhh: He's also planning on having the football game on out there as well. ;)

Hope to see some Hendo or Vegas peeps tomorrow night. Here is the address. 1003 San Eduardo Ave Henderson. Mission Hills! <-- Mapquest biatchs. :lol:

:ahhhhh: :peeps:

Hope to see some folks......BYOB please! I will have some beer, Bud Light and Coors Light!

:laughoff:

got chairs for about 5 or 6, to be safe bring your favorite campfire chair!

Looking forward to seeing a bunch. plenty of parking! See ya!

:old: Plan on from 7 til 10 or 11!

Edited by SANDAWG

Hope to see some folks......BYOB please! I will have some beer, Bud Light and Coors Light! :lol:

got chairs for about 5 or 6, to be safe bring your favorite campfire chair!

Looking forward to seeing a bunch. plenty of parking! See ya!

:old: Plan on from 7 til 10 or 11!

You can't give away my Coors Light. You have to save it for me, only me, me, me, me, it's mine. all mine. :lol:

j/k how's the sippin' wiskey holden up? :atv:

You can't give away my Coors Light. You have to save it for me, only me, me, me, me, it's mine. all mine. :old:

j/k how's the sippin' wiskey holden up? :atv:

I bought more of each, yous is safe!!

That "good stuff" is getting saved for a very special occasion! Like my 70th B/D if I make it. Only 3 more to go!

Be here or be square, you can sleep this weekend!!! :lol:

Several people live really close to my house on here, hope they show up!

drop, by have a beer and say Hi!!! :lol:

:old:

Edited by SANDAWG

I bought more of each, yous is safe!!

That "good stuff" is getting saved for a very special occasion! Like my 70th B/D if I make it. Only 3 more to go!

Be here or be square, you can sleep this weekend!!! :lol:

Several people live really close to my house on here, hope they show up!

drop, by have a beer and say Hi!!! :atv:

:old:

I'm In!! Us old guys can complain about our aches and pains and what the younger generation is amounting to now Pat! :lol:

• 4 months later...

Bump.... Shanna and I are coming up the weekend of June 10th, trying to get Randog and Family, OGP and Family up as well and anyone else that wants to go...lets have a good time.... :freakin_nuts:

• 4 weeks later...