Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

Good seeing all you guys last night. I was very suprised to see ynot show up. :pics::hump::blah:

-blue steel is the new richard cheese (he sounds just like him) :black:

-Thursdays are twice as much as wednesdays- ahh f*ck! :beercheers:

-thats not a pizza, thats a cracker with toppings :blah:

-where's joe duner!? Did he get lost? :blah:

good times like usual. :blink: :chug:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my observation..

we are all a bunch of disfunctional A.D.D kids that can go from a serious conversation to talking about vagina and then back to the serious conversation like the vagina talk never happend..

i also learned to ALWAYS lock the front door or any door on your house for that matter cuz you never know what ddr member or members might show up and start drinkin your beer in the kitchen.

Blue Steel is not the new Richard Cheese! He is Azul Titanium! :crackhead:

OMG - had so much fun last night! Shaving cats, wife beaters and all!

And yes, I'm going to get Prez Bush to reopen Kelso Dunes! Pardon the dunes!

DINKS Rule the World! :clap:

Deffinately good times last night!

Kitcat and azul titanium :banghead: it was good meeting you guys :crackhead:

And I think at one point (more likely a few) the entire bar stopped everything to stare at us crazy MoFo's :laughoff::clap::banghead:

It was good to meet you, too! Yes, there were times when I could hear the bar get quiet - luckily, my back was to all of them! And I could care less. :laughoff: At least I wasn't drinking vodka! :laughoff:

I was kidding about Blue Steel's name. We were thinking of alternative/undercover names for him. And he's defintely not Richard Cheese - :banghead:

where is thirsty thursdays? i want to go this week.

Probably the usual spot....PT's on Horizon & Horizon Ridge. We always chill at the few tables around the bar area. You should come on out this week, Clint. :thumb: Look this time I didn't call you dusthol, dusthol. Ahh chit! :banghead::ninja:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

nah man I've been drinking almost every night this week. :laughing: Time to relax and prepare for a weekend of drinking w/ Grimace in vegas! :ah:

HAHAHA So has he! In fact hes usually still drunk when he shows up for work the next day... :unsure:

now now corporate peter.. dont get yer panties all in a wad.. He was talking about me. And i have umm showed up a lil drunk still a couple times heh

ahh ok, my bad. :thumb: However I meant I've had 2 or 3 :laughing: at the most after each day of work this week. Never came close to even hung over the next day. damn lol

• 4 months later...