Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt it this week, Eddie. I will be at the hospital visiting with my mom. If I end up leaving with any time left in the night I might be ready for a drink on the way home. This week has been hell on me and I could really use one right now. :beerpint::(

I really doubt it this week, Eddie. I will be at the hospital visiting with my mom. If I end up leaving with any time left in the night I might be ready for a drink on the way home. This week has been hell on me and I could really use one right now. :headbang1::(

Wow pete i did not know your mom was in the hospital.My thoughts are with you pete take care man.If I knew I wouldnt even asked.

Wow pete i did not know your mom was in the hospital.My thoughts are with you pete take care man.If I knew I wouldnt even asked.

It's all good, Ed. I know that you didn't know. If I get out of the hospital early enough tonight wanna meet up at the PT's on Eastern near Sienna Heights? :headbang1:

WHATS GOING ON FOR THURSDAY U GUYS GOING TO GO OUT AND DRINK AT ALL LET ME KNOW B/C IAM IN THE BAR EVERY NIGHT???AT PTS :think:

Yeah Casey, there's a strong possibility of PT's tomorrow night. I have a few things to do to get ready for this weekend, but I should have time for a couple. :ninja:

After talking to some peeps on our side of town we think we should start a west side chapter of Thirsty Thursday! Driving to Hendertucky sucks for us and we can't really participate as much as we would like cuz we practically have to drive back across the state to get home! Any west-siders up for it? COME ON!!! :worthless_without_pics: :bawl:

:bawl: Move to Horizon & Horizon....all the cool people live up here! :grin: