Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

:idiot::dunno: :6pak: :lol::laughoff: :6pak:

I am need of a few giant cold ones this week. It has been DRAGGIN :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::driver::lol:

Your week has been draggin mine has had me PISSSSED the eff off.. I am in need of some :lol::lol: Maybe work something out for tomorrow night.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dropped the wife off at the airport yesterday mornin and said see ya the eff later... remember i told ya about her takin off and goin to the UK.. :P

Its all good.. Ill come out this weekend.

Oh yea! I fit in a suitcase :lol: What's giong on this weekend?

Hey, Would some one please buy SandSaw a beer or 40!!!! It's on me :laughoff::laughoff::driver:

Ummm, hi... my name's sandsaw... :D

After the past 2 days in the animal adventure world, no one needs a drink more than me! :laughoff::duniemonkie:

Oh yea! I fit in a suitcase :lol: What's giong on this weekend?

Ummm, hi... my name's sandsaw... :D

After the past 2 days in the animal adventure world, no one needs a drink more than me! :laughoff::duniemonkie:

I guess ill stick to the Sake or Beer in my fridge then, as I dont drink and drive, so if I were to go tonight...

Well well well, I sent Davey to pick up Justin (Sand Saw) and head on down to PT's......Dan has a helping hand in this one. :laughoff: Can't wait to hear how it went. :laughing::laughoff::laughing:

Maybe there will be alot of this going on :think: hopefully no more of this :idiot::hello::watching:

:laughing:

Well well well, I sent Davey to pick up Justin (Sand Saw) and head on down to PT's......Dan has a helping hand in this one. :laughing: Can't wait to hear how it went. :laughing::lol::lol:

Was all good. We shared some good laughes about some stupid chit. Pauly's past helped out in that department. :laughoff::watching: brake cleaner, mountain side, balloon knots, flap jacks....ok I'll stop now. :idiot::hello::think:

All in all it was a great night. It was great seeing everyone, especially Dave and Justin and of course all the regulars. :laughoff:

Justin, nice to finally kill the drama. That chit was gettin soooopid.

Damn, my bar tab was like a hundred bucks. WTF! :lol::laughing: Good times. See you guys cleanup weekend to continue the shananigans. :fro_smokin:

Hey check it out....THIS smiley means NICK---> :lol:

:blink:

Was all good. We shared some good laughes about some stupid chit. Pauly's past helped out in that department. :laughing::laughoff: brake cleaner, mountain side, balloon knots, flap jacks....ok I'll stop now. :laughing::laughoff::idiot:

Yep, Pauly BOYEE's new nick name is PATRICK!! :booty:

All in all it was a great night. It was great seeing everyone, especially Dave and Justin and of course all the regulars. :laughing:

Yeah, it was worth driving in from Amardusthole.. :D

Justin, nice to finally kill the drama. That chit was gettin soooopid.

You can say that again peckerwood!! :hello::think::blink::lol: :lol:

Damn, my bar tab was like a hundred bucks. WTF! :lol::watching: Good times.

No kidding!!! :blury::blury::blury:

See you guys cleanup weekend to continue the shananigans. :fro_smokin:

Fo SHO!! :boyyy: With my cape, rubber ducky, and corn dog pole... :afro:

Hey check it out....THIS smiley means NICK---> :isbb:

:lol:

:lol::lol:

By da way, St. Pauly Girl left his hat in my car... bidding starts at 99 cents... :MBdance::boxer:

my thursty thursday was at the chili's at salt lake city utah-after my third beer the bartender looked at me like i was the devil-so i told her i was the devil stuck in a mexicans body and the beer is watered down in utah anyways :laughoff:

HOLY CHIT! Whatup Ed! :watching:

Thats some funny chit right there. The devil. :laughing::laughoff: Don't feel bad, I got the same look last time I was there. :laughing::laughing:

HOLY CHIT! Whatup Ed! :booty:

Thats some funny chit right there. The devil. :pics::lol: Don't feel bad, I got the same look last time I was there. :ban-split::lol:

all the mormons are afraid youre gonna steal their bun-haired, skirt-wearin, no make-up wearin, not an immoral bone in their body, and turn them into WHORE OF THE YEAR

.....thats why they marry their sisters....ALL their sisters :lol:

nick...imma call that smilie the wounded dolphin look :whoop:

cheese... thats what happens when i get drunk.. My eyeball starts doin its own thing.. Doesnt necessarily have to be wounded dolphins.. It does a remarkable job on gin as well :P

Its not our fault you had to go home and give the dawgy a reach around... :beercheers: :beer_bang:

Next week after Thirsty Thursday you can come over and clean up the dog sh*t everywhere from her being locked up all day..

• 2 weeks later...