Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

:idiot::dunno: :6pak: :lol::laughoff: :6pak:

I am need of a few giant cold ones this week. It has been DRAGGIN :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::driver::lol:

Your week has been draggin mine has had me PISSSSED the eff off.. I am in need of some :lol::lol: Maybe work something out for tomorrow night.

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

i dropped the wife off at the airport yesterday mornin and said see ya the eff later... remember i told ya about her takin off and goin to the UK.. :P

Its all good.. Ill come out this weekend.

Oh yea! I fit in a suitcase :lol: What's giong on this weekend?

Hey, Would some one please buy SandSaw a beer or 40!!!! It's on me :laughoff::laughoff::driver:

Ummm, hi... my name's sandsaw... :D

After the past 2 days in the animal adventure world, no one needs a drink more than me! :laughoff::duniemonkie:

Posted

Oh yea! I fit in a suitcase :lol: What's giong on this weekend?

Ummm, hi... my name's sandsaw... :D

After the past 2 days in the animal adventure world, no one needs a drink more than me! :laughoff::duniemonkie:

I guess ill stick to the Sake or Beer in my fridge then, as I dont drink and drive, so if I were to go tonight...

Posted

Your week has been draggin mine has had me PISSSSED the eff off.. I am in need of some :lol::laughoff: Maybe work something out for tomorrow night.

Just get yer azz out tonight fool! :laughoff:

Posted

I guess ill stick to the Sake or Beer in my fridge then, as I dont drink and drive, so if I were to go tonight...

Ok. I was just trying to weasel the free beers from mredgy.... So how 'bout it Dave? :lol:

Posted

Well well well, I sent Davey to pick up Justin (Sand Saw) and head on down to PT's......Dan has a helping hand in this one. :laughoff: Can't wait to hear how it went. :laughing::laughing::watching:

Posted

Well well well, I sent Davey to pick up Justin (Sand Saw) and head on down to PT's......Dan has a helping hand in this one. :laughoff: Can't wait to hear how it went. :laughing::laughoff::laughing:

Maybe there will be alot of this going on :think: hopefully no more of this :idiot::hello::watching:

:laughing:

Posted

Well well well, I sent Davey to pick up Justin (Sand Saw) and head on down to PT's......Dan has a helping hand in this one. :laughing: Can't wait to hear how it went. :laughing::lol::lol:

Was all good. We shared some good laughes about some stupid chit. Pauly's past helped out in that department. :laughoff::watching: brake cleaner, mountain side, balloon knots, flap jacks....ok I'll stop now. :idiot::hello::think:

All in all it was a great night. It was great seeing everyone, especially Dave and Justin and of course all the regulars. :laughoff:

Justin, nice to finally kill the drama. That chit was gettin soooopid.

Damn, my bar tab was like a hundred bucks. WTF! :lol::laughing: Good times. See you guys cleanup weekend to continue the shananigans. :fro_smokin:

Hey check it out....THIS smiley means NICK---> :lol:

:blink:

Posted

Was all good. We shared some good laughes about some stupid chit. Pauly's past helped out in that department. :laughing::laughoff: brake cleaner, mountain side, balloon knots, flap jacks....ok I'll stop now. :laughing::laughoff::idiot:

Yep, Pauly BOYEE's new nick name is PATRICK!! :booty:

All in all it was a great night. It was great seeing everyone, especially Dave and Justin and of course all the regulars. :laughing:

Yeah, it was worth driving in from Amardusthole.. :D

Justin, nice to finally kill the drama. That chit was gettin soooopid.

You can say that again peckerwood!! :hello::think::blink::lol: :lol:

Damn, my bar tab was like a hundred bucks. WTF! :lol::watching: Good times.

No kidding!!! :blury::blury::blury:

See you guys cleanup weekend to continue the shananigans. :fro_smokin:

Fo SHO!! :boyyy: With my cape, rubber ducky, and corn dog pole... :afro:

Hey check it out....THIS smiley means NICK---> :isbb:

:lol:

:lol::lol:

By da way, St. Pauly Girl left his hat in my car... bidding starts at 99 cents... :MBdance::boxer:

Posted

my thursty thursday was at the chili's at salt lake city utah-after my third beer the bartender looked at me like i was the devil-so i told her i was the devil stuck in a mexicans body and the beer is watered down in utah anyways :laughing:

Posted

my thursty thursday was at the chili's at salt lake city utah-after my third beer the bartender looked at me like i was the devil-so i told her i was the devil stuck in a mexicans body and the beer is watered down in utah anyways :laughoff:

HOLY CHIT! Whatup Ed! :watching:

Thats some funny chit right there. The devil. :laughing::laughoff: Don't feel bad, I got the same look last time I was there. :laughing::laughing:

Posted

Talkin about my eyeball and i wasnt even there to defend it :P:booty:

Its not our fault you had to go home and give the dawgy a reach around... :ban-split::lol:

Posted

HOLY CHIT! Whatup Ed! :booty:

Thats some funny chit right there. The devil. :pics::lol: Don't feel bad, I got the same look last time I was there. :ban-split::lol:

all the mormons are afraid youre gonna steal their bun-haired, skirt-wearin, no make-up wearin, not an immoral bone in their body, and turn them into WHORE OF THE YEAR

.....thats why they marry their sisters....ALL their sisters :lol:

nick...imma call that smilie the wounded dolphin look :whoop:

Posted

cheese... thats what happens when i get drunk.. My eyeball starts doin its own thing.. Doesnt necessarily have to be wounded dolphins.. It does a remarkable job on gin as well :P

Posted

Its not our fault you had to go home and give the dawgy a reach around... :beercheers: :beer_bang:

Next week after Thirsty Thursday you can come over and clean up the dog sh*t everywhere from her being locked up all day..

Posted

Next week after Thirsty Thursday you can come over and clean up the dog sh*t everywhere from her being locked up all day..

You need some of these... :D

Protect_UW_refast_bag.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

i might be able to get off work a little early run home release the dog then come out for a few brews :D I could use em..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...