dunefreak Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 The trip will be from Friday March 17th through Sunday March 19th. Quote
stalteri Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 I'll be there , I will even bring some green beer Quote
dunejunkie Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 me too... not sure how to help without a ride, but I'll figure something out. must keep dunes clean!!! Quote
Don29palms Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 I don't know if TRES HERMANOS is going to make it or not at this point in time. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 16, 2006 Author Posted January 16, 2006 I don't know if TRES HERMANOS is going to make it or not at this point in time. You gotta!!! It's the clean-up too!!!!! Quote
budsponge Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 I'll be there!!!!! No really, I will..... Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 I'll be there!!!!! No really, I will..... DOUG IF YOU GO I WILL BUY THE BEER Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I'll be there with some of the DumontSandDunes.com peeps. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 18, 2006 Author Posted January 18, 2006 I'll be there with some of the DumontSandDunes.com peeps. :angry: Right on :angry: Hey, Big Gunz, you guys should get your group, DSD.com, and come camp together w/ DDR. It will be one BIG happy camp that weekend. :angry: :angry: Quote
TACOMAMA Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I'll try to make it out there, it all depends, I might be vacationing in the Dominican Republic that week. Quote
steveo Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I'll be there!!!!! No really, I will..... Yeah Yeah yeah, Quote
crazymexeddie Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I'll try to make it out there, it all depends, I might be vacationing in the Dominican Republic that week. WTF! I won't make it either I'll be vacationing in Bagdad,Iraq! Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 Right on :huh: Hey, Big Gunz, you guys should get your group, DSD.com, and come camp together w/ DDR. It will be one BIG happy camp that weekend. :hug: Let me ask the group where they wish to camp. We kind of like our DSD.com camp site but you never know what will happen. If we don't camp together, we'll at least come over for some and a BIG GROUP ride. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 18, 2006 Author Posted January 18, 2006 Let me ask the group where they wish to camp. We kind of like our DSD.com camp site but you never know what will happen. If we don't camp together, we'll at least come over for some and a BIG GROUP ride. Either way, works for me. Quote
scataloni Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 This is on my calendar, will do what I can to be there..... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 WOOO HOOO... Can you convince some of the other family members to participate??? I still havent had a chance to meet all y'all cept YFZ4KT and his kids.. Quote
scataloni Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 You know that I'll do my best. Since that friday is my son's b/day I was planning on hooking them for a dune b/day party..... I know if I go KTRUCKZ will be there.... Still working on the others to get on board here as well.... Are you sure you want to meet our fam. Some of us are a bit wild :huh: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 Hell Yea.. btw how was the Chindig last night at the pizza joint Quote
stalteri Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 You know that I'll do my best. Since that friday is my son's b/day I was planning on hooking them for a dune b/day party..... I know if I go KTRUCKZ will be there.... Still working on the others to get on board here as well.... Are you sure you want to meet our fam. Some of us are a bit wild :huh: They look pretty wild from the picture Nick, grrrrrrrr goes the tiger Quote
scataloni Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 Yeah but am I the tiger or the old man?????? And is that my true identity or my subconsious nature????/ :huh: Nic the WW in the AV was good. Not a big showing though. 2/3 of the local BeachHead clan was in attendance as well as Robbie and Roy. First time meeting Roy and his boys. Good people. We had fun, good conversations..... Who knows, there is definately room for more.... We are having fun with it though. Posting a pic of a different location and seeing if everyone can figure out where it is...... Fun for sure... Quote
ynot Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 Just so you know Friends of Dumont Dunes gives out a trophy for most trash collected by a group/organization. Maybe a little friendly competition? :huh: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.