Lost my couzin.... R.I.P

LuggNuttz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, very sorry to hear you lost a family member..

hopefully he wasn't in alot of pain before he passed..

was this accident in the superbowl?

It wasnt in the superbowl. It was on the first finger dune.

rest in peace omar.

we are also all still in shock.

This happened in front of our camp

Thank you to guy's for trying to save him.

Still do not understand what all the paid professionals were doing.seens like only a few medic's were on location.

:stick_smack: Let me tell you what the so called paid prefessionals were doing. They were standing there with there hands in there pockets watching the kid lay on the ground. Then when he quit breathing, the so called paid professionals watched other People give him CPR. There was even a girl in the backround yelling at her husband to stop so the so called paid professionals could do it. Never did the so called paid professionals jump in to give CPR. This was horrible to watch. I wish I would have had a camera to take a picture of the so called paid professionals just standing there watching the not so paid professional administer CPR. Seems to me the so called paid prefessionals were more concerned about a few guys driving back from comp hill having a little fun in there duramax!!!!! :beercheers: To the SO CALLED PAID PROFESSIONALS!!!!! :mc_smiley:

thanks bro. I see your point. I mean it took them forever to get there in the first place and then i thought ok then as soon as they get off ehy will rush their a$$ and work on him but they took their precious little time to save him. Thats why i give credit to the guys who tried saving his life... my friends dad was an ex firefighter and did all he could and then the other 2 men helped out as well and they could have just stood around but thats what i call real men. they came in and were the angels for my couzin... I do not blame them at all for not being able 2 bring my couzin back. His injuries were to severe but what mattered most to me is that they still tried their hardest and worked their a$$es off to save my couzin. If you or anyone knows those guys if you can please send me their adress or email so i can thank them again because of their tireless effort.

:ahhhhh: Let me tell you what the so called paid prefessionals were doing. They were standing there with there hands in there pockets watching the kid lay on the ground. Then when he quit breathing, the so called paid professionals watched other People give him CPR. There was even a girl in the backround yelling at her husband to stop so the so called paid professionals could do it. Never did the so called paid professionals jump in to give CPR. This was horrible to watch. I wish I would have had a camera to take a picture of the so called paid professionals just standing there watching the not so paid professional administer CPR. Seems to me the so called paid prefessionals were more concerned about a few guys driving back from comp hill having a little fun in there duramax!!!!! :rolleyes: To the SO CALLED PAID PROFESSIONALS!!!!! :rolleyes:

So what am i missing.

The gril is my friend a was wright in scraming for the medic's to take over.

The medic's in the ambulance refused to respond to the finger location??

and it seemed like only a few medical personal were on hand.

This situation really up-set all of us there and seems like we all have the same questions reguarding the response.

Then to see the cops on bikes with no flag's was the iceing on the dunes!