How bad was your day?

barneycar

mine was pretty bad left work sick today. ok not to bad.resting on the couch at about six to hear my wife scream my name from outside ran out to find the neibors pit bull killing her dog after prying it's jaws open to get the or dog out of it's mouth and than fighting the dog to have my hand ripped up. $1300 dollas for my dog tonight sherif out wife pissed off dog hert blood shed BAD DAY. hope all of you had a better day.Sean

Edited by barneycar

mine was pretty bad left work sick today. ok not to bad.resting on the couch at about six to hear my wife scream my name from outside ran out to find the neibors pit bull killing her dog after prying it's jaws open to get the or dog out of it's mouth and than fighting the dog to have my hand ripped up. $1300 dollas for my dog tonight sherif out wife pissed off dog hert blood shed BAD DAY. hope all of you had a better day.Sean

Damn bro sorry you had a chitty day ,sucks about your dog , i'd take the neigbors to court :freakin_nuts:

now, before everyone starts screaming "Kill the Pitbull!!!" i want to ask one question. was either dog on a leash or did one dog jump thier fence? or escape from the yard? because every single breed of dog will fight with another dog if they dont like each other.vie seen a miniature pincher try to attack a st. bernard once. The way it sounds is the pitbull got in your yard. but if your dog was walking around and wandered into the other dogs yard, then well.... ill leave it at that..

sorry to hear about the loss of the dog though. that sucks.

my day... hmmmm lemme seee i had to leave one job early to go to the other.. i am loosing money from the second job because im flying to chicaaaago at 11pm tonight not to arrive until about 9:30 tomorrow morning... its gonna be cold as hell and im gonna hate my life.. i wouldnt say bad day i would say sh*tty week coming up!!

now, before everyone starts screaming "Kill the Pitbull!!!" i want to ask one question. was either dog on a leash or did one dog jump thier fence? or escape from the yard? because every single breed of dog will fight with another dog if they dont like each other.vie seen a miniature pincher try to attack a st. bernard once. The way it sounds is the pitbull got in your yard. but if your dog was walking around and wandered into the other dogs yard, then well.... ill leave it at that..

sorry to hear about the loss of the dog though. that sucks.

to answer your question I built the fence that seperates our yard up to seven feet with out his help

to save my dog third time dog has done this first time she got him. wifes dog is 10 lbs and a chicken

and is a snazer

Sorry to hear about that Sean. effin pits :thumb:

ISBB when your in Chicago goto Rush St. :happydrunks:

That is where it's happen in out there. :headbang1:

Oh don't forget to eat their deep dish pizza, it's the bomb!!!! :jester2:

Hope that helped.

Do not, I repeat, do not try to have a drink at every bar on Rush St. It is impossible. I tried....bad idea :ban-split::DDRrocks: :jester2: :drunk::barf::barf:

That sucks!!! Sorry to hear about your dog.

So, this brings me to a point I made earlier... why do people let their dogs run loose at Dumont??? All Pres Day weekend we saw loose dogs all over the place. We were out walking our dog when another dog came running full speed towards us and got into a fight with one of our dogs. Luckily, the owners were really cool and he usually is on a leash - just got loose for a moment. No one got hurt, just startled. However, people think it's okay to let their dogs run around not only their camp, but other people's camps too. And some dog peed on our truck's rims! :laughing:

Do not, I repeat, do not try to have a drink at every bar on Rush St. It is impossible. I tried....bad idea :whistle::clap::rockwoot::thumb: :dance: :clap:

What's the matter Dave you don't like hurlin all next day. :whistle:

I had a good :idea: for this.

Just while walkin to the next bar; release yourself :clap: for the next :rockon: and then :clap: for the next :offtopic:

At least that's what I did. :thumb: