DRUNK ON A BANSHEE

chevybostyn

post-2216-1172790799.jpgFriday night at comp hill president's weekend there was a kid on a blue banshee with a wight helmet on DRUNK and acting all stupid, I watch him eat it twice going down the first row, I lined up to run the hill and here he came eat sh*t right in front of my new sand car with the throttle wide open blasting my $4500.00 paint job, I could not get out of my car fast enuff to catch the punk!!! this kid pissed of a lot of people, Did anybody get him and if so can i get his name I have a bone to pick with him!!!!!

post-2216-1172790799.jpgFriday night at comp hill president's weekend there was a kid on a blue banshee with a wight helmet on DRUNK and acting all stupid, I watch him eat it twice going down the first row, I lined up to run the hill and here he came eat sh*t right in front of my new sand car with the throttle wide open blasting my $4500.00 paint job, I could not get out of my car fast enuff to catch the punk!!! this kid pissed of a lot of people, Did anybody get him and if so can i get his name I have a bone to pick with him!!!!!

i was out there pres. day weekend and i saw that dumbass kid doing a bunch of stupid stuff. i tried to stay away from him as much as possible, sorry i dont have his name, then again if i did i would probably be at his door step! :driver:

Edited by DuNe4ooEX

I think it is funny that people who had some crap happen to them ove Prez weekend come here to try to find the instigators :laughoff:

Personally, I don't know anyone that irresponsible (exept the copy-paste fairy :laughoff: ). I haven't personally met everyone on this board, but the ones I have had multiple interactions with online seem to be consciencous of them and their surroundings while duning.

Also, You are probably gonna take this the wrong way, but, do you not think something like this is gonna happen with 50,000 + people at a riding area on probably THE biggest weekend of the year? That is the reason why I stay away from the big weekends. It amateur night x 10 on the big weekends, and I don't feel too good on the chances my family and I have of getting hurt with all the freekin idiots that roll out there for Prez Day.

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

you could catch him easy in the sand car why didnt you follow him to camp ?? and then beat him or i mean talk with him about his wrong doings.................

I think it is funny that people who had some crap happen to them ove Prez weekend come here to try to find the instigators :beercheers:

Personally, I don't know anyone that irresponsible (exept the copy-paste fairy :laughoff: ). I haven't personally met everyone on this board, but the ones I have had multiple interactions with online seem to be consciencous of them and their surroundings while duning.

Also, You are probably gonna take this the wrong way, but, do you not think something like this is gonna happen with 50,000 + people at a riding area on probably THE biggest weekend of the year? That is the reason why I stay away from the big weekends. It amateur night x 10 on the big weekends, and I don't feel too good on the chances my family and I have of getting hurt with all the freekin idiots that roll out there for Prez Day.

Mr.dickchees I hope that if something happins to u at the dunes that u can depend on the good people of this sit and other duner's to help u out, This kid was lucky to have to not hurt someone :laughoff:

Edited by chevybostyn

WOW! Mr.Dickchees? I believe he said that you might take what he said wrong. Guess you're not man enough to PM him to clarify his meaning.

And yes, if i ever see some little sh!t giving a fellow DDR member a hassle I will provide back up. No matter what you think of him.

I myself was wondering what kind of arrogant azz would waste $4500 on paint on a toy designed to be played with in the sand. Now I know.

Welcome to the DDR forum by the way.

Semper Fi

Ace

Geez Vic. I think YOU might have took his post the wrong way. I don't care how mad people get from comments mentioned in a post, there will be NO personal attacks whatsoever here on DDR. That goes for everyone. OK?

Now raise your damn mugs!!!!. :laughoff::DDRrocks: :ban-cha: