Don29palms Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 Pimpin your kid out Don? Nah, He just needs a couple more dates for the prom.
sand chick Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 Nah, He just needs a couple more dates for the prom. PROM?? That's too young and too much headache for me!!
Don29palms Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 PROM?? That's too young and too much headache for me!! I got what will cure your headache.
sand chick Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 I got what will cure your headache. HMMMM........What would that be?? B)
Don29palms Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 HMMMM........What would that be?? B) ASPIRIN What were you thinking?
sand chick Posted April 25, 2007 Posted April 25, 2007 ASPIRIN What were you thinking? ADVIL I am allergic to asprin!
BudlightBob Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 ADVIL I am allergic to asprin! And thats about ALL you can handle!
desertskyz Posted May 2, 2007 Posted May 2, 2007 (edited) I have know idea what this tread is about. And I havn't had time to go back a read it all, but what I've come up with so far is. Dating Service Vegas wants a Rich Chick Ban & chain wants someone old Pete wants to go to the gun show Someone wants pix (cause they can't read) Fat Guys and Mohawks (not in that order) Attack dogs or Beastiolgy Gay Pride Pimpin' out kids for Prom Asprin and Advil Oh! and Woody is dying. :freakin_nuts: The only two hot chicks here are Captiankirks Girlfriend. And Ken in his Superhero Costume: :no_no: Edited May 2, 2007 by desertskyz
dunefreak Posted May 3, 2007 Posted May 3, 2007 skyz...you are a such wannabe barefootbob! Nice try! And no, I don't want to "go to the gun show". You must not understand that joke.
desertskyz Posted May 3, 2007 Posted May 3, 2007 freak. Just my observation I only catch up a little at a time.
redswr Posted May 8, 2007 Author Posted May 8, 2007 i don't know WTF's up i quit working out and a week ago and looked in the mirror last night and i'm more cut than when i was working out... i'll have to get some more pics... then some #'s from you single ladies on here... 1
dunefreak Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 i don't know WTF's up i quit working out and a week ago and looked in the mirror last night and i'm more cut than when i was working out... i'll have to get some more pics... then some #'s from you single ladies on here... no really.... don't. This thread is fkin now.
wingnut Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 i don't know WTF's up i quit working out and a week ago and looked in the mirror last night and i'm more cut than when i was working out... i'll have to get some more pics... then some #'s from you single ladies on here... COME ON!!!!!! Go Match.com or Yahoo personals!!!
dunefreak Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 COME ON!!!!!! Go Match.com or Yahoo personals!!! or MYYYSPACE!!!
Warrior07 Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 i don't know WTF's up i quit working out and a week ago and looked in the mirror last night and i'm more cut than when i was working out... i'll have to get some more pics... then some #'s from you single ladies on here... so your saying you went from somthing like this to this by not working out :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:
SandBox_Kid Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 This started out kinda funny....not really...but now it's turned into:
redswr Posted May 10, 2007 Author Posted May 10, 2007 :ahhhhh: so your saying you went from somthing like this to this by not working out :ahhhhh: no... from what my first pic looked like to what the first pic you posted looks like... (except the whole black thing...)
redswr Posted May 10, 2007 Author Posted May 10, 2007 This started out kinda funny....not really...but now it's turned into: yeah... i know... everyone needs a laugh and i don't care what people say, so i don't care if its at my expense. P.S. I think this whole thing is funny too.
Warrior07 Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 no... from what my first pic looked like to what the first pic you posted looks like... (except the whole black thing...)
~JILL~ Posted May 10, 2007 Posted May 10, 2007 (edited) Well, granny down the street is still looking: Buella 5 ft 5, 250 lbs., removable teeth. the following measurments shouldn't be a problem, I just rollem up and throw them over my shoulder or tuck them in the waistband of my drawers. Measurments: 42 long chest 40 long waist 54 hips (not long) The back end is still pretty firm, gotta regular shelf back there. Got as much room as a fireplace mantel does so a beer can sets real well on that. Still got the vw rabbit and a tent But, looking at a new toyhauler, 89 Ford station wagon with new matress and shocks. Really sounds like a good deal. Edited May 10, 2007 by BALL-N-CHAIN
fiestyfelicia Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 OMG at first I thought it was a real singles forum
wingnut Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 OMG at first I thought it was a real singles forum It is!!!! "How u doin"?????
desertskyz Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 So you quite working out and turned into a colored man Dude! So now I supoose you want all the white chicks.
fiestyfelicia Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 It is!!!! "How u doin"????? Man you SUCK! What did ya expect I am new here! But I saw you just got married.
Recommended Posts