New Forum Idea

Arent you a little afraid that chew toy almost looks the same as your feet>>> :D:laughoff::dunno:

:dance: :driver: Actually, they're my daughter's feet, and yes, both are still intact. Can't say that about the chew toy though, looooong gone!! :dunno::dunno::drinkbeer:

Showed the 70 year old lady the picture, she said sorry darlin, i got more hair on my face than that boy and there just ain't nuff room in that little ol rabbit for that much bush. he gots too many teeth for my taste! :D:D:D

ok heres me... lol.jpg

post your pics!!!

Well I am not quite sure how to ask you this on a public forum but you didn't specify

what you were looking for....................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................

were you looking for some :beercheers::DDRrocks::rockwoot::DDRrocks: :mc_smiley:

Showed the 70 year old lady the picture, she said sorry darlin, i got more hair on my face than that boy and there just ain't nuff room in that little ol rabbit for that much bush. he gots too many teeth for my taste! :D:D:D

:ban-split::ban-split::finger::bawl::laughoff:

Hey Jill, are you in kahoots with barefoot bob?!? Hubby had to come see what the hell I was laughing about!!

GREAT stuff, I wonder how far this is gonna go.... :laughoff:

~~~On the 3rd page now, guess that answers that ? ~~~~~~

Edited by dinicolady

Well I am not quite sure how to ask you this on a public forum but you didn't specify

what you were looking for....................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................

were you looking for some :laughoff::clap: :gayboy: :gayboy: :laughoff:

Then he would have pplswr for a screen name

(purple sweater)

:finger::bawl::ban-split::ban-split:

post-638-1173397807.jpg

hi my name is pete i spend my day on ddr and in hopes of meeting someone to share my trailer with .

and see where things go from there . call me 555-1212

are there any real people out there just want to hook up and have some fun in the dunes .please reply . :ban-split: