sand chick Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 WTF? WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? THAT'S NOT FUNNY! THAT'S SICK! THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THOSE WHAT YA CALLEMS GAYS,FAGS,QUEERS,CONGRESSMEN I THINK THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS RAPIDLY COMING TO AN END! J/K I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, THAT'S FUNNY SHIAT RIGHT THERE! Hey weren't you looking for 18 and willing on another thread?? J/K
trqjnky Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 bwuahahahaha. this thread just gets better and better...
OGP Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Holy shiat Im laughing so hard Im crying. And by the way redswr whatever. Nice photoshop.
OGP Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahhhhh: Come on ladies, no takers yet? These are two sexy gents!!!
redswr Posted April 9, 2007 Author Posted April 9, 2007 Holy shiat Im laughing so hard Im crying. And by the way redswr whatever. Nice photoshop. i was gonna try and do a better one but didn't have the time. i'm planning on doing another to keep the laughs going though.
sand chick Posted April 10, 2007 Posted April 10, 2007 Come on ladies, no takers yet? These are two sexy gents!!! :dance: Hey wait I'm in the market for a NICE rail.................. :mic: Do either of them have a NICE rail I might be interested................... Woman can live on Long Travel Sand Rail alone........................... NAAAWWWW! Not worth it after all :bash:
Don29palms Posted April 10, 2007 Posted April 10, 2007 Wait a minute! I have a nice rail. And I have a decent buggy too!
barefoot bob Posted April 10, 2007 Posted April 10, 2007 (edited) Hey wait I'm in the market for a NICE rail.................. Do either of them have a NICE rail I might be interested................... Woman can live on Long Travel Sand Rail alone........................... NAAAWWWW! Not worth it after all this guy has a rail and hes dead sexy........................ Edited April 10, 2007 by barefoot bob
barefoot bob Posted April 10, 2007 Posted April 10, 2007 (edited) hi my name is bill, im 6 '170 lbs and i am looking for a hot babe .i have a sand rail and i get out alot. im very outdoorsey. i am a subscriber to glamis.com .lets hook up im up for grabs ladies. want me a milf ............. order of the slap ya !!!! Edited April 10, 2007 by barefoot bob
sand chick Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 MMMMMMMMM.............................Yummy....................... :blush: :no_no: Does he have a phone number???? :blush:
Don29palms Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 I don't know how you got pictures of me looking at Glamis girls gone wild but that is just not right. I am sensitive about showing my moobs. They should be only for that special someone. Now you know why I don't like fat jokes. NO FAT JOKES!
~JILL~ Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 (edited) hi my name is bill, im 6 '170 lbs and i am looking for a hot babe .i have a sand rail and i get out alot. im very outdoorsey. i am a subscriber to glamis.com .lets hook up im up for grabs ladies. want me a milf ............. order of the slap ya !!!! :wedgie: Edited April 11, 2007 by BALL-N-CHAIN
OGP Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 hi my name is bill, im 6 '170 lbs and i am looking for a hot babe .i have a sand rail and i get out alot. im very outdoorsey. i am a subscriber to glamis.com .lets hook up im up for grabs ladies. want me a milf ............. order of the slap ya !!!! I just threw up!!!
redswr Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 alright i'm gonna post another photo on here of me in my birthday suit!!!
dunefreak Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 alright i'm gonna post another photo on here of me in my birthday suit!!! Oh so you wanna be banned from DDR huh? :ahhhhh:
sand chick Posted April 16, 2007 Posted April 16, 2007 I don't know how you got pictures of me looking at Glamis girls gone wild but that is just not right. I am sensitive about showing my moobs. They should be only for that special someone. Now you know why I don't like fat jokes. NO FAT JOKES! I am STILL waiting for my phone #!
wingnut Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 ok i got that new photo i said i'd put up, i've lost a little weight Just a bump for more laughs!!!!! :angry2:
EY3BA11 Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 as soon as i saw this bumped i was thinkin ohhh god who put coles picture of him wearin the kilt in here LOL
Don29palms Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 Where's all the hot chicks? Call 1-800-COOL-DAN
Recommended Posts