Need a new place to dump tanks

limodriver

Need info on where I can dump my tanks in Henderson. The place I was using at Boulder and Sunset now charges 15.00 and I think that is a little crazy for just dumping your tanks.

Just dump it there at night and it is free.J/K I think maybe at the park down lakemeade by CT Sewell Ele.

Need info on where I can dump my tanks in Henderson. The place I was using at Boulder and Sunset now charges 15.00 and I think that is a little crazy for just dumping your tanks.

When we've gone to Dumont, we've dumped at Valero in Baker. $15 is crazy!!! If we wanted to dump at Cal's Boat & RV, it would be free b/c that's where we got our Raptor. Our storage place lets us dump for $5 on the honor system. I think you can dump at Wheeler's for $5, but I haven't gone there yet.

DID YOU GO INSIDE AND ASK SOMEBODY?...I JUST PUT 5.00 IN THE DOOR SLUT AND SAID :headbang1: I THOUGHT SOME ONE DID THAT SO THEY COULD SNATCH THE $$$$$$$$$$$ OUT OF THE SLOT

When we've gone to Dumont, we've dumped at Valero in Baker. $15 is crazy!!! If we wanted to dump at Cal's Boat & RV, it would be free b/c that's where we got our Raptor. Our storage place lets us dump for $5 on the honor system. I think you can dump at Wheeler's for $5, but I haven't gone there yet.

I called wheelers, they dont..

I use the Oasis on I-15 and blue diamond...only $5 and has an easy access lane and clean..never busy there either

Same place we dump, very clean and user friendly

Yes I went in and asked and they said the owner had not changed the price in 20 years so he decided it was time.

what he realized is that there is no where in henderson to dump and is taking advantage of that, we rented a rv at moturiz on boulder hwy they said to go to boulder and sunset before returning the rv and just think of all the rental rvs coming thru there and when i was at camping world i asked if they had one and he said no and the only place they refer people to is boulder and sunset. :ban-split: them if they wanna price gouge i'll go to oasis from now on..

I can't believe your storage place makes you pay. Ours is included in our space rent.

Yeah, for the price we pay, it should be for free!!! :banghead: It's on the "honor system" so I paid once, just to be nice.

:laughing: ...reminds me of "that there is an rv cliff" christmas vacation

Now there's a FUNNY quote. :laughing::laughing::woo_hoo:

That was a crack up. I love that movie. :laughoff:

Nice pull ED. :dance:

Edited by Grimace