we bought the new puppy

Danielle

Ok! Skylar is making me do this topic right now.She has been driving us crazy for months about getting another dog.Well Chris wants the English bulldog,To many $$$, and i would like the french bulldog same problem as the English.So how about the boston's.Chris has been told they are very hyper, is that true?And are they easy to train?Thanks for any info offered as always.

Edited by Dani

What about a boston mixx???

normal_IMGP1303.JPG

We have had NO social skills problems with her. She is hyper but thats the puppy in her. Potty training is going excellent. She only piddles in her crate when left in for extended periods of time which is expected. She has only poo'd in her crate once and thats when she had the craps from a diet change. She also knows to go outside when its time to potty.. we usually leave the back sliding glass door cracked when we are home and she goes in and out as she pleases and does not piddle in the house anymore :D

normal_IMGP1318.JPG

She is a Boston/Beagle mixx :D

after a rott a boston is a blessing if you want your redone backyard kept decent . ours is crate trained and has been fixed not much shedding if any . good with the kid as long as he behaves himself. good luck but after months of research after our rotti had to be put down . the boston fit the bill . :ban-split:

we just got a boston about 4 months ago and he is probably the best dog i have had. Ours has like energy jolts where he will just start running everywhere as fast as he can....but soon after he is passed out for about 4 hours. we got one that has brendle(sp) color. Also he is VERY VERY smart. awesome dogs IMO.

pics:

DSCN1285.jpg

DSCN1334.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

We will have our Boston for 2 years this July, and he's by far the coolest dog I've ever owned. Super smart, easy to train, doesn't bark, doesn't drool, doesn't tear up the yard, etc. . . .They are full of energy, and will need an outlet for that as well as plenty of attention. My dog is great with the kids(6and7), and wants nothing more than to play, hang out, or sleep.

Good Luck!

Brandon

We will have our Boston for 2 years this July, and he's by far the coolest dog I've ever owned. Super smart, easy to train, doesn't bark, doesn't drool, doesn't tear up the yard, etc. . . .They are full of energy, and will need an outlet for that as well as plenty of attention. My dog is great with the kids(6and7), and wants nothing more than to play, hang out, or sleep.

Good Luck!

Brandon

does'nt bark :flipoff: sometimes i'd like to :beercheers: j/k :idiot:

well i can tell u right now that english bulldogs are great dogs, but they often have eye and skin problems. french bulldogs are a very expensive animal to keep due to their health issues. now boston terriers are great dogs with very little health problems and i'm sure u would enjoy their company

Ok you guy's we are sucker's.We just bought a 10 week old black brindle french bulldog,We found one for a good price.So now we have a new addition to the circus farkas family.And back to potty training again.I will post a pic tomorrow night under the dog topic.

Ok everyone's opinion, name for the the dog.

1st. choice.....MoJo

2nd choice.....BlackJack

3rd choice.....skully

so let's here what you guy's think on a name.We just got back from Henderson from picking him up,and the whole drive home we could not decide.We are kinda set on MoJo we think :dunno:

Thank you guy's for all your info today.As Chris had his mind set on a bulldog,and I could not even find any Boston Terriers for sale.And when Chris say's go find a dog we run fast before he changes his mind. :laughing:

:dunno: :worthless_without_pics: :worthless_without_pics: :worthless_without_pics:

Ok here are some quick pics

Does anyone in las vegas have one of those puppy play pins we can borrow and I promise I will give it back?

Depending on how long you need it / want to use it i have one :D