she's home

Warrior07

Pete I was just thinking how nice that would look in my new WW.next week when we go to coral pink.You did tell me you really didn't like it right????You said they messed up on the color you wanted Hot Pink or saftey orange,and you thought I would like it better cause it matches my bike. :dance: J/K

Enjoy,,,very nice :mic:

Pete I was just thinking how nice that would look in my new WW.next week when we go to coral pink.You did tell me you really didn't like it right????You said they messed up on the color you wanted Hot Pink or saftey orange,and you thought I would like it better cause it matches my bike. :mic: J/K

Enjoy,,,very nice :rockwoot:

10,500 and it's yours :dance: :crackhead:

10,500 and it's yours :dance: :laughoff:

:mic: I think if we bought another thing this year hubby is going to have a stroke at the age of 36. :crackhead: or I will be divorced which ever comes first. :rockwoot: So next year will be the purchase of the rhino.

Oh! I did forget the rhino could come if the condo sells......Not.... :laughing::laughing:

:mic: I think if we bought another thing this year hubby is going to have a stroke at the age of 36. :crackhead: or I will be divorced which ever comes first. :rockwoot: So next year will be the purchase of the rhino.

Oh! I did forget the rhino could come if the condo sells......Not.... :laughing::laughing:

i did forget to mention the reason behind it was to get the wifey out more from the trailer and enjoy herself more. :dance:

i did forget to mention the reason behind it was to get the wifey out more from the trailer and enjoy herself more. :flipoff:

Translation= "So I don't have to feel guilty about going out to ride anymore" j/k :laughoff:

Good man!! Now put the kiddo in a carseat and they'll be good to go!!

Congrats, have fun and play safe!! :headbang1::laughoff:

Now all you have to do is get that credit card warmed up for some action. The one thing I think I forgot to tell you when you bought it , was that like everyone says they are a money pit. So you need to have self control or even better lack of, :beercheers: so what are you plans to do first? Cage?

Congrats Pete!

come one by if you want any help with her. I bought my Rhino for the same reason. Or at least that is what I tell everyone too. :dance: again congrats come on by for a :laughoff:

thanks paul i'm sure i can try and cruise it over sometime just learry of the peeps in the neihbor hood gettin :ninja: mood especially around that bend by ya :coocoo::beercheers::thumb: freakin associations . just right now deciding on seats and cage :blink: at the prices this one place i checked out wanted . just kinda of shopping around on that . :smoker:

Now all you have to do is get that credit card warmed up for some action. The one thing I think I forgot to tell you when you bought it , was that like everyone says they are a money pit. So you need to have self control or even better lack of, :beercheers: so what are you plans to do first? Cage?

i here ya just shopping around for the goodys don't want to jump in to the first thing i see and regret it later .

thanks paul i'm sure i can try and cruise it over sometime just learry of the peeps in the neihbor hood gettin :blink: mood especially around that bend by ya :smoker: :beercheers::coocoo: freakin associations . just right now deciding on seats and cage :thumb: at the prices this one place i checked out wanted . just kinda of shopping around on that . :laughoff:

Yeah I get a LOVE letter from the assoc about once a week. As you can see with what is sitting out front now (boat) I'll get another one..