warrior07's rhino

Warrior07

:laughoff: had fun doing it ,but aftermarket crap sucks( i.m so glad i left that bizz) nothing wanted to match up good thing for a pry bar ( screwdriver ) :dope:rear bench ,front seats, harnesses, spacers ,cage i'm happy so far . all the expensive stuff is done just little extras now :dope: like i said before it's for the wife and kid :dance:

post-638-1175411249.jpg

Edited by warrior07

:dance: had fun doing it ,but aftermarket crap sucks( i.m so glad i left that bizz) nothing wanted to match up good thing for a pry bar ( screwdriver ) :dope:rear bench ,front seats, harnesses, spacers ,cage i'm happy so far . all the expensive stuff is done just little extras now :dance: like i said before it's for the wife and kid :dope:

post-638-1175411249.jpg

Awesome :drunk: ...Looks great Pete :laughoff::thumb::clap:

well went to dry lake bed to drive the farm quad and check it out (since i never drove one ) .not the fastest thing out there ,but hey got the family out together on a sunday trail ride . here's a couple pics.

post-638-1175524111.jpg

post-638-1175524124.jpg

post-638-1175524226.jpg

post-638-1175524240.jpg

post-638-1175524277.jpg

well went to dry lake bed to drive the farm quad and check it out (since i never drove one ) .not the fastest thing out there ,but hey got the family out together on a sunday trail ride . here's a couple pics.

Humm, Im surprised. With all the power in a rhino, Be careful not to loop it out. :thumb:

Cool, Pete. Looks like you had some fun out there with the new toy. See what I mean now about the power of the 660? That 660 is by no means DANGEROUS. :thumb: I bet your glad ya didn't go with the 450 now, huh? :drinkbeer::clap:

Cool, Pete. Looks like you had some fun out there with the new toy. See what I mean now about the power of the 660? That 660 is by no means DANGEROUS. :clap: I bet your glad ya didn't go with the 450 now, huh? :laughing::drinkbeer:

well we made a run for the horizon dead end from the dry lake bed .it was getting hot so i let the kid ride in the front seat i was a little hot and uncomfortable in jeans (duniemonkie :drinkbeer: )so i sat in back :DDRrocks: for got to buckle up so the wifes doing like thirty thru the whoops and i'll tell you not being buckled up like i should have it's kinda like a roller coaster in the back of a rhino :thumb: good times i'll make sure i buckle up next time though so there is a next time . :handshake:

• 4 weeks later...

so here's the update these farm machines ain't cheap to build :beercheers: should of bought a three seater hyubusa but i don't think there aloud up in the mountains :dance: add ons dragon fire soft top 500.00 :beercheers: dragon fire cage :drinkbeer: dragon fire side leg protectors prp seats and crow seat belts and dragon fire center console . and 2" spacers next is a cd player . and thats it to much money . spent and i can't even lift my truck yet :drinkbeer: but the wife gets her rhino built . :laughoff:

post-638-1177806231.jpg

post-638-1177806302.jpg

any one have stock aluminum rims they'd like to donate :dope: