Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

another one for spiders. Anybody else do the scary bug dance while screaming a high pitched whaaa whoo hooo comes out a decible that a man is not supposed to make :D

post-1889-1176272571.gif

Posted (edited)

I don't like to be in close proximity to large ships. :barf: Like at the docks. :blury: I fear falling between the ship and the dock, or going under the ship. :laughoff:

The reason they can never find those f'd up sea creatures is because they hide under the ships :ahhhhh:

Edited by mredgy
Posted

Women.

Liar, Liar pants on fire! Mr. Rico Sauve'

I'm afraid of:

Windspiders (aka vinagaroons) :blury: run away

Of dying and never of had "True Love"

Ex-Girlfriends

Being Scared! I am very jumpy so I scare EZ. I punched out a teacher one time cause he scared me so bad I lost control. I was :ahhhhh: :barf:

Tranvestites

Funco Cars

Running out of Captain Morgan and Coke "Thats the worst"

Posted

This thing scares me. :shocked:

Sorry I don't know WTF it is. :dunno:

:ahhhhh:

post-591-1176268495.jpg

looks like someone that would walk around venice beach trying to get money outta mofos!!!

Iam the first one to tell you that i can go from airborne ranger to instabitch in 0.002 seconds if there is a spider involved

:barf::blury::laughoff: :ahhhhh: :isbb: thats some funny shiat right there!! Your killing me cole!

oh yeah...and the place that looks like "The Hills Have Eyes"....TECOPAH

I think that everytime I drive thru there. Like to tease whoever is riding along with me that we gotta stop righ there. :isbb::laughoff: :ahhhhh: I know im weird :whistle:

Posted (edited)

Liar, Liar pants on fire! Mr. Rico Sauve'

I'm afraid of:

Windspiders (aka vinagaroons) :blury: run away

Of dying and never of had "True Love"

Ex-Girlfriends

Being Scared! I am very jumpy so I scare EZ. I punched out a teacher one time cause he scared me so bad I lost control. I was :ahhhhh: :barf:

Tranvestites

Funco Cars

Running out of Captain Morgan and Coke "Thats the worst"

One more thing Large Bodies of water at night. I also know there are monsters in there. I just know it.

Edited by desertskyz
Posted

That feeling of falling is what gets me. And also water bugs.

"WATER BUGS" Are fun to spray with hair spray and then light them on fire!!!!!!!!!

Blue flame running is pretty funny!

Posted (edited)

I hate effin clowns!!!!!

ohhh yeah...HATE CLOWNS!!! :DDRrocks:

post-2458-1176495722.jpg

AND spiders...oh yes, spiders...

Edited by Mrs. Dooner
Posted

I am not squmish about alot of things and spiders are really no big deal us less they are on of these.

post-1439-1176497612.jpg

post-1439-1176497628.jpg

These thing will sent me runnin' and screamin' like a little girl everytime. :DDRrocks: Just makes my skin crawl.

Posted

I am afraid of rats and mice. I can move fast if I see one.

Moths scare me too, they fly around your head eewww!

Don't like heights either.

Posted

SCORPIONS!!!!! :loser::woo_hoo: :mc_smiley:

I actually stepped on one of those, stung me, and that made it even worse!

NEEDLES!

Cry like a baby everytime. I can't even watch it when someone gets blood drawn or anything like that on TV.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...