Human waste dumping in dumont

challenger

:thumb: Around 9Am 4-19-07 As we were preparing to turn into the entrance of big dumont dunes. There was a lifted black 4-door chevy longbed towing a 40 foot fith-wheel touhauler with the writing / Wired for sound motorsports/ written on the back of the trailer sitting at the entrance to big dumont dunes. As we went to go around him he sped off with his sewer tanks on the trailer spewing human waste down the newly laid road. Yes I am the one who laid on the air horn at you. As he continued to dump his waste up to at least a half a mile. This person makes his living of the desert and desert people, and all of the motorsports community. This is just another reason why we get more and more places to ride shut down because of stupid poeple like this. Im sorry that i didnt have camera ready fast enough to catch this jerk in action. Anyone who deals with them should let them know that they are disgusted with his actions and stupidity. Everybody that entered this road after 9am thursday the 19 drove through human waste. :dance: :driver:http://www.w4smotorsports.com/ :idiot::laughing:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This issue is being thrown in our face from Inyo county. They state that they have 24 documented cases of this in the last 12 months. they are trying to use it against us to close duners off from the whole area. I will be addressing this post with BLM tomorrow and that post specifically. This cannot continue or we are going to have a fight of huge proportions very soon with the locals. And actually what kind of person would do this, it is beyond my understanding. :finger::slap::barf::finger:

we were coming down the highway his rig was stoped right i at the entrance when we went to go around he took off we blew the horn once to let them know to stop and then laid on the the horns when he would not stop. if u cant here a set of air horns u must be death or u know you were in the wrong.

He could have been dumping the fresh water tanks to lighten the load. I know on my trailer when I'm dumping my freshwater tanks it can look like it's dumping the waste tanks. :finger:

Why would he be dumping his fresh water tanks if they were going into Dumont? Unless I read the 1st post wrong isn't that what they were doing?

Wow :finger: that sucks....

I tell you what... If that guy isn't from w4s Motorsports then...

He is sure making that company and us look like sh!t. :finger:

I wonder if that person would like it if someone dumped on there fun.

That That That what I think!!!!

Edited by Grimace

The next time someone sees something like that again, get there license plate number than report it to the BLM or local law enforcement.

You maybe asked if you want to press charges. Than you may have to go to court.

This kind of thing is unacceptable!!! :angry22: There are many places to dump your R.V. waste. The fees are usually small if not free! How do you think this guy would act if someone was to dump there R.V. in his front yard! People like this is whats going to shut down all of our riding areas!

well if it wasnt the man then it someone that know him run 3ft stickers with his name which make wfs name thats gets smashed around so someone doesent care enough for the name or the land. i know what me and my family and buddys seen so either way it was someone with wired for sound connections. I work to hard and pay to much money to let someone close down my vacation spot and recreation area. should have took a pic but i didnt should of found the person but i didnt. so i thought id put it on here and a select few sites to share my disgust with that person and the name they so proudly put on there rig sorry if i bash the wrong person but i go off what i see.

well if it wasnt the man then it someone that know him run 3ft stickers with his name which make wfs name thats gets smashed around so someone doesent care enough for the name or the land. i know what me and my family and buddys seen so either way it was someone with wired for sound connections. I work to hard and pay to much money to let someone close down my vacation spot and recreation area. should have took a pic but i didnt should of found the person but i didnt. so i thought id put it on here and a select few sites to share my disgust with that person and the name they so proudly put on there rig sorry if i bash the wrong person but i go off what i see.

It does not matter whos name is on the toy hauler or the truck... The License Plate is going to give the info on who did this.

If this person is flying someones elses company name than so be it. That company probably would know the truck or something like that. Usualy if someone has a large sticker like that on their rig they probably had some work done by that company or know someone that works there.

As for approaching this kind of person out there, I dont think that would be a very good idea! Just report them and let the Rangers deal with them! Just remember that you will have to be the one that witness the act and press charges on that person. You may have to go to court.

I think if we just look out for each other and keep on taking care of our vacation spots like Dumont than that will help keep our areas open longer. :finger:

:finger:

We have a Sand Limo sticker on the back of our truck because we own a Sand Limo... but not the company.

Before we get the rope to hang these guys, we better be certain it wasn't just somone who supports their product.

It's already been mentioned that Dumont is being targeted by surrounding community "puppet conservationists" using eye-witness accounts of tanks being dumped.

This is a fight they can win folks... it's disgusting and everyone knows it.

If you or someone you know dumps their grey or black water in this way, please stop.

This is a serious problem... the anti-access zealots are calling for Dumont to be closed to access until this is solved.

Vicki

Well if it was grey water why is there white to toilet paper residue on the road at the entrance. There was a definate smell that was not grey water. Let this gentalmen come on and explain his actions, sorry if it was not the owner of this business it has to be someone close to him to run that big of and advertisment of the name.