coral pink!

~JILL~

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be heading up friday evening, if i can get someone to save me a spot. don't want to get up there and have to scavenge for a place to came as mentioned above.

i will save you a spot. dune smurf will pm you with local.

Who is going this weekend? This is our count.......That I know of

1. CDAVEGO/Dunesmurf

2. Pauly Paul/FMFlover

3. Piercedboy/Amanda

4. Sincityblondie

5. Don29palms/Cysco

6. Wingnut/Crasher

7. Dunefreak/Sandunesaddict :laughing:

anyone else going??????

Ball-n-Chain/Chaz Leaving in about 5 hours!!!!!!!

I can't wait to leave, is it friday yet? We're goin shoppin and loadin up the quads today... So close yet so far away, lol.

We will see ya out there once you get there Amanda!! going to be good times!! :laughing::DDRrocks::dope:

im heading out tomorrow evening probably bout 6!

does coral pink have a spiffy little map like dumont does, just so if we do decide to change our mind last minnute we can meet up with you guys. if not any pictures of some spots or anything that we could look out for

no map is needed. the meadow where we will be is very small. you wont be able to miss us. just look for all the DDR stickers on vehicles and toyhaulers!!

or you could look for my CROOKED "GOT SAND" on the back of my hauler. :DDRrocks::dope:

im sure ill be the only one with that. Thats how I roll :laughing:

no map is needed. the meadow where we will be is very small. you wont be able to miss us. just look for all the DDR stickers on vehicles and toyhaulers!!

or you could look for my CROOKED "GOT SAND" on the back of my hauler. :dope::dunno:

im sure ill be the only one with that. Thats how I roll :laughing:

at least its on there lol. :DDRrocks:

my pink skin sticker decided to just slowly fall off my back window... (operator error) now there is my devil and angel on each side with a bunch of glue from my old sticker in the middle that i procrastinate to scrape off. sad thing is i have the new sticker in my glove box lol

Never been to coral pink before, so im gonna asume that the meadow is easy to find?

Heather, I got a map from the ranger station (shows you how to get there from here. Its easy though) when we were all up there the other weekend! you know, of the crash? anyhow. I just wanted the map to see how far coral was from my dads cabin in duck creek. If you guys decide to go, hit me up and I will give it to darrell. I have to work this weekend, so I cant go anywhere! :laughing:

Later, John...

Look... my first post...woooohooo!!!!

Edited by SINCITY450

Heather, I got a map from the ranger station (shows you how to get there from here. Its easy though) when we were all up there the other weekend! you know, of the crash? anyhow. I just wanted the map to see how far coral was from my dads cabin in duck creek. If you guys decide to go, hit me up and I will give it to darrell. I have to work this weekend, so I cant go anywhere! :DDRrocks:

Later, John...

Look... my first post...woooohooo!!!!

I knew that truck and quad looked familar! lol...

dang that sucks that you cant go. Its still up in the air wether or not we will go either.... But ill tell darrell 2 call ya if we do. mabie you should be sick well sicker then you already are :laughing::D lol

ok then, got the call from dave and don :D when you pull into the meadows area, go to the right along the fence line.....should be first or second camp.... :laughing: same area we were for labor day...

Thats were I just camped.

Becareful because behind me closer to that tree everyody that was there dumped their tanks. And left all kinds of trash and their fire barrel.

We did that trip last weekend and my trip meter read 48 mi. Perfect for a day trip.

Sweet, Thanks for the info. 48mi. is that from duck creek village? If so, wouldnt be too bad for me then. My pops cabin is actually right on the corner of 14 & 89 behind the gas station. I didnt make the trip when I was up at coral last cause my trip got cut short. Next time for sure though.

oh btw :laughing: to that! lmao... now u need to go to meet and greet and do some more posting in there

What is that? Where is it at? and you know me, im kinda shy....well till I get drunk! :laughoff:

Sweet, Thanks for the info. 48mi. is that from duck creek village? If so, wouldnt be too bad for me then. My pops cabin is actually right on the corner of 14 & 89 behind the gas station. I didnt make the trip when I was up at coral last cause my trip got cut short. Next time for sure though.

I set my meter at the "notch". Where the road is cut through the bluff that goes up to the cabins behind the village...... It was a short ride. My buddy said someone told him about 1 1/2 hours....so I was surprised when we got there so soon! :laughing:

:laughoff: I know where the gas station is.....it should cut off about 10 mi for you from there. It's just a straight shot south through Orderville and the other small towns there.

I set my meter at the "notch". Where the road is cut through the bluff that goes up to the cabins behind the village...... It was a short ride. My buddy said someone told him about 1 1/2 hours....so I was surprised when we got there so soon! :laughing:

:laughoff: I know where the gas station is.....it should cut off about 10 mi for you from there. It's just a straight shot south through Orderville and the other small towns there.

Cool, thanks soo much for the info. I was thinking next time I go up to coral of probably staying at the cabin at night (but I love to camp and party at camp) and just driving down to ride. If anything, a close free place to bathe at after being there a day or two.