Got a bad phone call just now

1bad4fiddy

I know this post will seem weird , but ive never had a close family member pass away . How do you guys cope with it ? I mean i wish i could have seen her one last time , but i know i cant change that . , she's been in and out of the hospital for the last 6 mth's , i went and seen her every chance i could but i feel it wasnt enough. . But all i keep thinkin is i wish i could have seen her one last time , just to tell her how i feel about her ...i know this may seem like a cry baby sober story , but it aint i understand this is all part of life , but ive never had to experince it , any one who replies , thanks , it mans quite a bit to me at this time ....

I think that this is the time you just sit somewhere quite and think. this is gonna sound really weird but, push all of your energy into thought and push them to her. She will hear you and KNOW All is good and she is free from any pain or suffering that might have been going on. And know you care. :praying:

And then oneday you WILL feel her close by and smile. :D you will

Thinkin' 'bout you fiddy sorry for your loss.

My deepest condolences. Its tough. She knows you love her. (used present tense on purpose). We all wished we could have been there for our loved ones more often. Guilt is a part of the grieving process. Think about the good times. Talk to family as you get together. Celebrate her life and what she meant to you. Our prayers to you and your family. :praying: :praying: :praying:

i think this thread has come to a close cause what skyz and sandman said are pretty much what has to be said. i lost my grandfather last year that used to call me roadrunner . cause all i'd do when younger was run the road for girls.and now i don't here it from him but it's in my mind (just think happy thoughts ). but hang in there she's with you and your with her that's all that counts. now hit the dunes and remember the good times :disco-dance: :disco-dance:

Hang in there! Its a very tough time. Embrace your family and close friends in times like these, they are your best support system. I lost my best friend when I was 27 and I made it through with the support of my family and some other friends who knew him. I know right now it probably seems like nothing is making you feel better, but with time it does start to feel better. I don't let a day go by that I don't take a minute and go over a few memories and say a few words to my friend. I know that he's there watching and listening. Same with your Grandma. Take a moment each day, even if its just to say hi. Take all the hugs that everyone has to offer.

I'm sorry Chase, losing a loved one will never be easy. Just remember NO regrets!

Always tell them that you love them, lots of :disco-dance: because every chance you get may be the last.

"But all i keep thinkin is i wish i could have seen her one last time , just to tell her how i feel about her"

She knows, she knows! Keep your memories close. She'll always have a place in your heart.

Sorry to hear the news Chase it’s never easy to loss someone close but it happens all thru life, just remember all the happy times and you can always tell her you love her.

Stay cool and I see you at the dunes

:praying:

Hey there Chase

Ditto to all the above..

remember the good times, and know that she loves you.

This may be hard, but if she was in and out of the hospital for 6 months, she is in a better place. God called her up so she could start her next chapter, as she is a good person.

My prayers are with you and your family

I'm there wit ya man. My grandma passed about 1 1/2 yrs ago. I felt the same. Didnt see her much in the end, but i KNEW that she KNEW i loved her...even if she couldnt remember my name. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I heard this from Jon a few days ago and just ran into this thread.

I have lost too much of my family throughout the years. My brother at 15.....Dad....Mom.....never really had any grandparents....died too early I guess.

Everyone has offered good advice. Stay positive and know that time will heal all.