Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

me and my wife also will be there. count us in for sure!!

dunefreak

Sincity_blondie

Don29palms

OGP

Joe Duner

sanddunesaddict

wsky70

mineurbiz

GWH & her dad, Mike

SAND~SNAKE

buggychick & Budlight Bob

ISBB

redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend)

sandseeker & wife

northphelan

Ocean 03

vegas400ex

1BADYFZ

YFZKYLE

dinicolada

DMAN74

CaptNkllm

  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

dunefreak

Sincity_blondie

Don29palms

OGP

Joe Duner

sanddunesaddict

wsky70

mineurbiz

GWH & her dad, Mike

SAND~SNAKE

buggychick & Budlight Bob

ISBB

redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend)

sandseeker & wife

northphelan

Ocean 03

vegas400ex

1BADYFZ

YFZKYLE

dinicolada

DMAN74

CaptNkllm

vegas style

Posted

Can we organize a night ride with a snake of about 30 OHV's & atv's for some good riding.. I know we get caught up in the races and what not but would really like to take a loop in the evening around dumont with as many of us as we can and take a pic for sure..

LAst year i dident leave the hill much but i got me a duner now and can ride, just had a bad experience last time i left alone at night, COULDENT SEE sh*t.........even with lights so in this case we could all get lost together..

Posted

Since we aren't going and we will be in utah rafting and riding and not having heat stroke. :dunno::D

I request someone video taping your adventure in the desert of death(Heat) :ahhhhh: and lot's of pics please.

Everyone be safe have fun and drink alot of water.

Posted

dunefreak

Sincity_blondie

Don29palms

OGP

Joe Duner

sanddunesaddict

wsky70

mineurbiz

GWH & her dad, Mike

SAND~SNAKE

buggychick & Budlight Bob

ISBB

redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend)

sandseeker & wife

northphelan

Ocean 03

vegas400ex

1BADYFZ

YFZKYLE

dinicolada

DMAN74

CaptNkllm

vegas style

justntime & oranges

Posted

dunefreak

Sincity_blondie

Don29palms

OGP

Joe Duner

sanddunesaddict

wsky70

mineurbiz

GWH & her dad, Mike

SAND~SNAKE

buggychick & Budlight Bob

ISBB

redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend)

sandseeker & wife

northphelan

Ocean 03

vegas400ex

1BADYFZ

YFZKYLE

dinicolada

DMAN74

CaptNkllm

DuneLover (my wife)

vegas style

justntime & oranges

Posted

Since we aren't going and we will be in utah rafting and riding and not having heat stroke. :shake::D

I request someone video taping your adventure in the desert of death(Heat) :laughing: and lot's of pics please.

Everyone be safe have fun and drink alot of BEER.

OF COARSE WE WILL! :booty:

Posted

Since we aren't going and we will be in utah rafting and riding and not having heat stroke. :shake::D

I request someone video taping your adventure in the desert of death(Heat) :laughing: and lot's of pics please.

Everyone be safe have fun and drink alot of BEER.

OF COARSE WE WILL! :booty:

Posted

OF COARSE WE WILL! :shake:

I new the Beer came along with the trip that was a given.just add some water with the beer so you don't overheat.I have seen to many friends in the past drink and get to drunk from the heat and pass out and not from being drunk from being overheated and 911 had to be called.

So be safe have fun and drink lot's of water and BEER :D

Posted

OF COARSE WE WILL! :shake:

Since we aren't going and we will be in utah rafting and riding and not having heat stroke.

I request someone video taping your adventure in the desert of death(Heat) and lot's of pics please.

Everyone be safe have fun and drink alot of water.Added BEER

Posted

Don I was just trying to figure out how you got so good looking :bs: But I think I figured it out as seen above. :laughing:

Sorry :shake:

I was just born this way but thanks! :booty:

Posted

Don I was just trying to figure out how gay you were. But I think I figured it out as seen above.

Sorry :shake:

I was just born this gay but thanks! :laughing:

Posted

WOOHOO CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND

OGP, you willbe out there early? If you are and you park over by bathroom 6, look for a blue dodge to pull up pulling a next level toyhauler it will be me and a couple of my buddies.

Posted (edited)

WERE ON THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

one more week :booty::bs:

:shake: and Don its ok to be :thumb: people still love you!! :laughoff::laughing: I am sure I will when I meet you!

Edited by buggychick
Posted

WERE ON THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

one more week :bawl::bawl:

:wedgie: and Don its ok to be :gayboy: people still love you!! :bs::dunno: I am sure I will when I meet you!

That's okay. I've been found out. I'll just go ahead and say it.

I AM A LESBIAN JUST LIKE DANIELLE!

Posted

That's okay. I've been found out. I'll just go ahead and say it.

I AM A LESBIAN JUST LIKE DANIELLE!

You are? :dunno: Then damn...you are one ugly butch dike! :bawl:

:wedgie:

Posted (edited)

You are? :bawl: Then damn...you are one ugly butch dike! :bawl:

:wedgie:

Yes I am and if noone likes it they can kiss my :gayboy: :bs:

:dunno: Now back to the show folks!

I'm am looking forward to taking the buggy to Dumont to test out the new turbo at sea level. Hopefully I can say "WOW! Did you see that wheelie?"

Edited by Don29palms
Posted

That's okay. I've been found out. I'll just go ahead and say it. :bawl:

I AM A LESBIAN JUST LIKE DANIELLE! :bs::shake::shake:

:wedgie: :booty: :gayboy: :shake::shake:

WOW!!! :dunno::bawl: !!!!YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE DON.

Posted

That's okay. I've been found out. I'll just go ahead and say it.

I AM A LESBIAN JUST LIKE DANIELLE!

Sounds like someone hit a sore spot :wedgie: !!!! Or did you just feel as if no one could hear you ???? :shout:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...