Need some opinions with Scoundrels Pub II

dreamrr

As some of you may know, there was a new law past a while back that banned smoking in places that serve food. Scoundrels has decided to let the customers continue smoking and close the restarunt. :laughoff:

We need to come up with ideas for what we should put in place of the restaurant and kitchen (lots of empty space). So, let me hear what the customers would want to see!

I will share some of the ideas floating around:

Hookah Lounge

Mechanical Bull Riding (possible bikini bull riding)

Xbox Live Gaming Area

Comedy Club

Help us out... Let’s hear your input!

:clap:

As some of you may know, there was a new law past a while back that banned smoking in places that serve food. Scoundrels has decided to let the customers continue smoking and close the restarunt. :laughoff:

We need to come up with ideas for what we should put in place of the restaurant and kitchen (lots of empty space). So, let me hear what the customers would want to see!

I will share some of the ideas floating around:

Hookah Lounge

Mechanical Bull Riding (possible bikini bull riding)

Xbox Live Gaming Area

Comedy Club

Help us out... Let’s hear your input!

Ive never been to scoundrels, but my opinion would be comedy club would be awesome or live entertainment?? :dance:

Ive never been to scoundrels, but my opinion would be comedy club would be awesome or live entertainment?? :clap:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2

Love comedy clubs

Put a dividing wall right down the center restraunt vs bar. Split the building into 2 suites.. When bar patrons want food... you call up and order carry out from the suite next door or have them pay a charge for delivery.. :D You already have allllll that expensive a$$ restraunt equiptment there why not find ANOTHER way to use it :D

Taylor....imo, you guys need more pool tables, dart boards maybe a shuffle board. I used to go to your place all the time after work. That end of town doesn't have many bars with more than one pool table.......Surf city/Quo mas right up the street divided their place in half. Seems to work ok, don't know if that works for you guys though.

Put a dividing wall right down the center restraunt vs bar. Split the building into 2 suites.. When bar patrons want food... you call up and order carry out from the suite next door or have them pay a charge for delivery.. :D You already have allllll that expensive a$$ restraunt equiptment there why not find ANOTHER way to use it :D

We have already moved equipment up to the Korner Store in the same center and are serving food out of there by delivery. There is a loop hole in the law that allows deliveries in a smoking establishment, so we are taking advantage of that. We still serve food in the bar, almost everything that we used to serve.

If we knock down walls, we have quite a bit of room.

Additional pool tables may be good!

Thanks people for your ideas, Keep them coming!!!

Edited by dreamrr

I hear a bunch of ads on the cowboy radio station for Chicago Brewery having a smoking and a non smoking section, I think thats the new in thing. I love food and I hate smoke.

Pool Tables would be good.. A beer pong table would be awesome... Since you already got the restraunt thing covered go old skool. Hot waitresess and machines other than slot machines to throw my money into.. :D Pool Tables arcade games, dart boards, decent jukebox not one where you get kicked out when you unplug it either.. LOL

Pool Tables arcade games, dart boards, decent jukebox not one where you get kicked out when you unplug it either.. LOL

HA! exactly! Make sure they work and if they don't and one of your customers unplugs it, just give him a free beer instead of kicking him out of the bar! :isbb: sorry, I'm done now :gayboy: :laughing::dunno:

Ooh that's one of my fave local bars. I was gonna tell Matt to recommend shuffleboard for sure with all that old restaurant space, and maybe move the dart boards (have to walk by them to get to the pool tables unless you go all the way around.) One of the reasons I like going there is because there's more than one pool table, and I like to have some drunken activity while i get plastered lol... oh and you took fried mushrooms off of the delivery menu can we have those back? lol.

If done right, you can do multiple things. I 2nd the ideas of having a stage for live bands, comedy nights. You could even do a movable ring for fight nights. Get the unlimited gaming license and your patrons can bet on the fights with he house getting a small 5% cut!