UFC 71

ash

Well the fights were great right up to the last one. Chuck Lidel and Rampage Jackson. Chuck got knocked out! He's my favorite fighter, but damn Chuck, that was hard to watch. Oh well, there is always someone bigger and badder than you. Hopefully a re-match will happen soon and he can get the belt back!

Yeah that was some chit huh? I agree. The fights leading up to that one were good, then that last one ended so quick I didn't even catch what happened. Literally...I turned my head to say something to someone and everyone started screaming. "WHOOOAAAAA, did you see that?" I was like WTF, and turned back & saw Lidell out on the floor gettin his a$$ whooped! :laughoff::laughing: :blush: I thought it was a bullshit call the 1st time I saw the quick replay, but then after a few more times I saw that he friggin went limp when he got hit. :laughoff: derrrrrr :laughing::headbang1:

Yeah, That kind of bummed me out! I LOVE Chuck, hes a great fighter.. but as soon as jackson came out and was walking to the cage, you could totally tell he was into it. He didnt blink at all, and he just stayed focused. He was determined to get that belt. Chuck was too confident that he was going to keep it. if he just went straight for it like jackson did, and just hit him quick and hard then he would have kept his belt. :headbang1:

Oh what about the Stephens and thomas fight? I dont think the ref should have called it! Stephens would have felt the pressure in one more second and got out of it. Thomas won by pure luck. I had not really paid attention tp stephens fighting before, but damn, that guy is going to come up in ufc. He was pretty dang quick. I love how thomas got a big head and was like oh the ref made a good call, then called out everybody to come fight him. I cant wait to see the next fight. Hell get knocked the F out :blush:

chucks style is a mis match to rampage. chuck likes yo hit and back up and kick yo a$$ while back peddling.

If you noyiced Rampage would not go after him. He made him come to him. chucks stance leaves him open for getting clocked on a head to head. I like chuck but hey he needs to go back and change up his style to fight Jackson and take him seriuosly.

chucks style is a mis match to rampage. chuck likes yo hit and back up and kick yo a$$ while back peddling.

If you noyiced Rampage would not go after him. He made him come to him. chucks stance leaves him open for getting clocked on a head to head. I like chuck but hey he needs to go back and change up his style to fight Jackson and take him seriuosly.

I couldnt agree more. He needs to take rampage a little more seriously.. Obviouslly he hasnt twice in a row and look where it got him

Alright, I gotta chime in. Rampage will always have Chuck's number, just like Chuck will always have Tito's number. Just the styles don't match up well.

Like someone said earlier, Dan Henderson is a great addition to the UFC, great wrestler with wicked punching power in both hands. Rampage Jackson vs. Dan Henderson is going to be an exciting fight.

With UFC (Ther Fertittas Brothers that is) buying Pride, I'm looking forward to seeing some great super fights between the best fighters in the world. I've been a fan since the very first UFC, and I am digging the evolution of the sport.