pics of my lt500 build

quad~dizzle

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY BANSHEE 572 WILL BEAT THAT THING YOU CALL A QUAD :freakin_nuts: :DDRrocks:

the only thing you beat is your two inch ######.

i have a 485 banshee DUNE bike, and a 734 raptor that will beat your "banshee 572." especially if you did your own "MACHNIC" work to it. effin' tool.

mike.. i probably won't be able to get out to dumont again until president's day weekend, and the zilla won't be ready. but i'd like you to drop by so i can peep your zilla. i'll holler when it gets closer.

<edited for language>

Edited by dunefreak

the only thing you beat is your two inch ######.

i have a 485 banshee DUNE bike, and a 734 raptor that will beat your "banshee 572." especially if you did your own "MACHNIC" work to it. effin' tool.

mike.. i probably won't be able to get out to dumont again until president's day weekend, and the zilla won't be ready. but i'd like you to drop by so i can peep your zilla. i'll holler when it gets closer.

give me a shout. i will be out there on the 12 of jan and then i will be out there on pres. day :DDRrocks: :freakin_nuts:

• 2 weeks later...

we were playing at the hill for a couple minutes then it was off for a ride.. I was with the group of 2 wheelers that was off to the left side of the hill bout 9ish in the am.. Then saw you again riding around after we got done with our afternoon ride.. its all good theres always next time.

If you stopped long enough im sure you heard my 500 screaming around the hill.. with damn near all the packing blown out its loud as hell LOL

thanks. i fried the clutch though :laughing: the motor reved and screamed but didnt go no where fast but when it cought itself it pulled pretty good. you should of stoped bye and said hi.

I also saw that LT out there this weekend and it sure was purdy! Lots of hard work and money really paid off! Congrats.

BTW, im bad with names and forgot yours :laughing:

Edited by Danny

• 2 weeks later...

damn dude.. i wanted to say high this weekend when you were oogling over britincali's NOS setup on his 500 i turn around and your gone LOL.. again very nice bike..

thanks isbb, ya brit and his guys seem to stuff a 500 motor in anything that has two wheels :freakin_nuts:

my bike seems to be running better but there is a couple of bugs to work out still. when's the next trip? :laughoff:

Edited by quad~dizzle