June 24th AM rides

dunefreak

I was wondering if anyone else wanted to meet up for some morning rides after the night rides/ races. I'll only have my buggy so me, OGP, and Don29palms were gonna get some nice early morning sandrail runs in. :beerpint: Anyone wanna join in? It would be cool if we could get some other buggies to jump in, but bikes are welcome to. :beercheers:

I can't wait. It should be some slick sand out there for some badass drifting in the rail. :laughoff::rockwoot:

I was wondering if anyone else wanted to meet up for some morning rides after the night rides/ races. I'll only have my buggy so me, OGP, and Don29palms were gonna get some nice early morning sandrail runs in. :dance: Anyone wanna join in? It would be cool if we could get some other buggies to jump in, but bikes are welcome to. :beercheers:

I can't wait. It should be some slick sand out there for some badass drifting in the rail. :dance: :rockwoot:

Im in, if someone has an extra seat in their buggy! :laughoff: I want a ride in the new funco Tim!! :beerpint:

I'll ride the quad and park somewhere and do a photo shoot since no one is ever standing around taking pictures of Pete's rail in action!! :beercheers::rockwoot:

and then go on a quad ride, but I know I can't keep up with you guys. I am too slow!! :beerpint: But I think I read somewhere there will be some noobies out, I'll hook up and do a ride with them.

i'll still be riding when you guys get up! i'm in!

cool, but who said we're going to bed? :dance: :beerpint: Well actually I am, but it's gonna be more of a powernap than anything. I'll get my sleep Friday and Sunday night. :dance:

I'll ride the quad and park somewhere and do a photo shoot since no one is ever standing around taking pictures of Pete's rail in action!! :beercheers::laughoff:

you're awesome, Jodi! :rockwoot: Thanks- that will be cool. :D

You know damn right!!! Ill try my damndest to keep up with you fools on my 2 wheeler... I know how you guys get when the sand is smooth and no one is in your way.. LOL Waaay faster than i can ride..

You know damn right!!! Ill try my damndest to keep up with you fools on my 2 wheeler... I know how you guys get when the sand is smooth and no one is in your way.. LOL Waaay faster than i can ride..

:beercheers::rockwoot: hahaaaaa

I'll ride the quad and park somewhere and do a photo shoot since no one is ever standing around taking pictures of Pete's rail in action!! :beercheers::laughoff:

and then go on a quad ride, but I know I can't keep up with you guys. I am too slow!! :laughoff: But I think I read somewhere there will be some noobies out, I'll hook up and do a ride with them.

I'll go with...I'm still trying to get used to my new quad.

Whens everyone leavin Vegas? I wont be home untill Sat afternoon from Wisconson..Im riding somewhere Sunday just dont know where.. If I can met up with some folks in Vegas or at Dumont would be sweet...

Whens everyone leavin Vegas? I wont be home untill Sat afternoon from Wisconson..Im riding somewhere Sunday just dont know where.. If I can met up with some folks in Vegas or at Dumont would be sweet...

When's everyone leaving Vegas?? What does that matter? You mean when is everyone gettin to DUMONT? Come on out.

I think most peeps will be rollin in from 6-9pm Sat night for the most part. :beercheers:

I should be there about 7 ish at the latest.