sand chick Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 (edited) Is duniemonkie going to make it this time?? She's not on the list Yeah Don's going to make it Edited July 9, 2007 by buggychick Quote
dunefreak Posted July 9, 2007 Author Posted July 9, 2007 Is duniemonkie going to make it this time?? She's not on the list Yeah Don's going to make it Maybe. I think she said she's gonna go this time. Last time she was out of town. Quote
Don29palms Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 Maybe. I think she said she's gonna go this time. Last time she was out of town. I need to know if Anna's going because if she still hates me I have to hide. Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 Yeah.. we should know for sure when the time gets closer... and if the damn weather permits this time. Screw that wind! lol Quote
high octane junkie Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 (edited) double-posted, two days in a row.. this is why i'm hot. Edited July 9, 2007 by high octane junkie Quote
powerhouse Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 double-posted, two days in a row.. this is why i'm hot. easy killer , why dont you get your fingers checked !! Quote
HI_DESERT_DDR Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 Lookin like I'll be going! All depends on how crazy Havasu gets...lol Quote
sand chick Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 YFZ450 Lookin like I'll be going! All depends on how crazy Havasu gets...lol I think I am seeing a caravan Quote
dunefreak Posted July 9, 2007 Author Posted July 9, 2007 DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH :GWH: Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie somebody missed high octane junkie Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie somebody missed high octane junkie Quote
dunefreak Posted July 10, 2007 Author Posted July 10, 2007 DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH :GWH: Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie oh yeah! Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH :GWH: Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie oh yeah! Quote
sand chick Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 I need to find a BIG GREEN cup smiley for the landslide for next to my name Quote
HI_DESERT_DDR Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 I think I am seeing a caravan Sounds good to me!!! That is a lonely drive down Amboy when there are no other vehicles around. HI-DESERT Quote
dunefreak Posted July 10, 2007 Author Posted July 10, 2007 I'm fuggin going biznitches...... :GWH: DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie chris1223 Quote
Ooo Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH :GWH: Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie chris1223 Why the "I am confused" look? Quote
dunefreak Posted July 10, 2007 Author Posted July 10, 2007 Why the "I am confused" look? because you didn't keep the list going by adding your name Quote
high octane junkie Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 easy killer , why dont you get your fingers checked !! i got somethin' for the turbo raptor, and it ain't a finger. -wink- Quote
high octane junkie Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie somebody missed high octane junkie gracias, amigo. Quote
Ooo Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 because you didn't keep the list going by adding your name I actually thought about that - but I dont know how - Can you please write a six page FAQ on that topic? Quote
dunefreak Posted July 10, 2007 Author Posted July 10, 2007 I actually thought about that - but I dont know how - Can you please write a six page FAQ on that topic? 6 page? how bout this? highlight, right click, copy, paste derr Quote
OGP Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 6 page? how bout this? highlight, right click, copy, paste derr Now thats funny shiat right there Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.