Whos NOT going to the Aug. 11th Night ride

OGP

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking forward to seeing you and Chris out there, maybe everyone will meet for a south pole gathering.

Well since we have never been there before and it is the Farkas family who's to say what pole we could end up at or how to get to a pole much less or get to dumont in one piece :banghead: So if we can actually find it,Park it and spot a pole any pole.We will se ya there :worthless_without_pics:

Well since we have never been there before and it is the Farkas family who's to say what pole we could end up at or how to get to a pole much less or get to dumont in one piece :banghead: So if we can actually find it,Park it and spot a pole any pole.We will se ya there :worthless_without_pics:

LOL well if we leave at the same time you can follow us and I am sure that someone will help you find the south pole.

Not happening......gotta help the kid move from San Diego back to Berkeley :beercheers::beercheers: I hate Berkeley....I don't care if Jimi Hendrix or Mama Cass, or Grace Slick, or Jerry Garcia thought the place was great. Bunch of G-Damned Crock wearing tree huggers. :drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

Well since we have never been there before and it is the Farkas family who's to say what pole we could end up at or how to get to a pole much less or get to dumont in one piece :lol: So if we can actually find it,Park it and spot a pole any pole.We will se ya there :barf:

Not to worry Danielle....remember you'll be camping with us and we'll show y'all the way around and back again!! :think::boxer:

post-1889-1186285578_thumb.gif We will not be there either. :D