anyone from DDR going to the SSSS in the OC in september?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there Friday,Sat. Sunday working the Friends of Dumont Dunes booth and sneaking off to catch the show when I can. :laughing:

Think I will rent a wagon and have somebody pull me around! :laughoff::blink:

if you want to go for the day saturday, let me know......... a friend of mine and I are heading down in my truck, splitting gas costs (freekin diesel is now up to 3 10 a gallon........)

I can't find it anywhere for less than $3.18. :laughoff:

Is Barstow way out of the way for the route that you would normally take? I could meet you somewhere along the way, no use in everyone driving seperate....

We'll see. I'll probably be doing overtime then anyway. We've got a ton of LAV's to get modified and sold back to the Corps but the manufacturer is having trouble getting us the mod kits. My luck they will all come in at once.

Overtime is not so bad though... $$$

We'll see. I'll probably be doing overtime then anyway. We've got a ton of LAV's to get modified and sold back to the Corps but the manufacturer is having trouble getting us the mod kits. My luck they will all come in at once.

Overtime is not so bad though... $$$

howz the hunt for a hauler going?

howz the hunt for a hauler going?

You don't want to know! :thumb::laughing::dunno: I have found about eight of the exact hauler that I am looking for between Victorville, Beaumont, Banning, and the Inland Empire. They are brand new dealer leftovers and they are still trying to get unGodly prices out of them.

Apparently here in California the term Out The Door has a different meaning than what it does in the rest of the Country. :dope: Where I come from OTD is what you pay to drive off of the lot, including title, tax, and fees. These fuggers agree to a price and then start tapping away at the calculator and say "everything else" ONLY comes up to $2664. WTF??? Am I a retard or is it in the water here?

Anyway, I'm looking at the 2006 25ft Sierra/Sandpiper front bath, kitchen sinks on the left, with the sofa sleeper as the bottom of the two queen drop downs. Not asking much I don't think, like I said there are several of them to be had. I have my set price and explain that right off the bat and then they come back with all of these crazy a$$ counter offers. I don't have time to play. Been 40+ years without one and am in no great hurry at this point. If they can't use my $20K then fug 'em. I'll just put it into remodeling the kitchen and some landscaping.

How much are tickets and where is a good place to stay?

Admission....

Admission is just $10 for adults – free re-entry!

(children 12 and under are free!)

Free parking!

...that's for the whole weekend too if you get your hand stamped and don't wash it off.

Lodging....

We usually stay at the Super 8. Not sure yet if that's where we are staying or not. We might pick a little nicer place.

http://www.sandsportssupershow.com/expo/at...es/lodging.html

Admission....

Admission is just $10 for adults – free re-entry!

(children 12 and under are free!)

Free parking!

...that's for the whole weekend too if you get your hand stamped and don't wash it off.

Lodging....

We usually stay at the Super 8. Not sure yet if that's where we are staying or not. We might pick a little nicer place.

http://www.sandsportssupershow.com/expo/at...es/lodging.html

i stay at the doubletree in santa ana every year. don't know how but we always end up with the same room, too. creepy.

anyway, it's purdy good. there's a starbucks over yonder and the restaurant has a really good filet mignon. it's about five minutes or so from the fairgrounds.