anyone from DDR going to the SSSS in the OC in september?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have goon for the last 5 years and this year I got a booth to show my new lighted flags. Come check them out in building # 17 Quick Light http://www.quick-light.com :drinkbeer:

do you have one that glows green ????? and can support the larger flag or is it strictly a quad pole ???

im not going to be at the show and im interested

it saise 180.00 what is the ddr discount :lol:

Edited by barefoot bob

I would go if someone would get rid of the S. Ca traffic. BUT when you peeps hear that someone in Pahrump won the car will you post it here by my name???? I stepped up to the pump this year and bought 2 tickets!!!!!!!!

Thats it im going to quit posting forever. Everytime i post something up that says ill be there something happens..

Just got word that ZukiFreak will be in dallas that weekend and it now turns out im going to be in alabama... I HATE MY JOB right now.

So it looks like i wont be there enjoying fun drunken good times.. Instead ill be in thunderstorm alley, up to my eyeballs in toothless hillbilly's, sweatin my a$$ off in 90*+ weather with 100% humidity. Ohhhhhh how i look foward to it.

Thats it im going to quit posting forever. Everytime i post something up that says ill be there something happens..

Just got word that ZukiFreak will be in dallas that weekend and it now turns out im going to be in alabama... I HATE MY JOB right now.

So it looks like i wont be there enjoying fun drunken good times.. Instead ill be in thunderstorm alley, up to my eyeballs in toothless hillbilly's, sweatin my a$$ off in 90*+ weather with 100% humidity. Ohhhhhh how i look foward to it.

:banghead: Damnit!! That sucks Nick. :dunno:

That also means no time to upgrade the server either then. :loser: Oh well- it will have to wait till next year's SSSS. :mic:

do you have one that glows green ????? and can support the larger flag or is it strictly a quad pole ???

im not going to be at the show and im interested

it saise 180.00 what is the ddr discount :dunno:

Hey Bob, go to tribalwhips.com for 180 bucks that this other company is charging for 1, you can get 2 of there flags and Russell there gaurantees them. He is also currently making adapters to run full size flags on the whips. I run tribal whips on my car, rhino, my daughters quad, and now on top of my trailer flag pole. When compared to the others out there, TRIBAL WHIPS ARE THE BRIGHTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!