I Just Noticed

dreamrr

I just noticed that my Sand Car is on the dumontdunes.com top banner!

I don't even go on that site..... why isn't my sand car on our top banner? :(

Just Kidding Pete

You know I like our banner!

I just noticed that my Sand Car is on the dumontdunes.com top banner!

I don't even go on that site..... why isn't my sand car on our top banner? :(

Just Kidding Pete

You know I like our banner!

Then how did you know it was on the banner? post-2396-1186666076_thumb.gifpost-2396-1186666076_thumb.gif :crackhead:

Sorry just joking with you, I noticed it myself, when I updated my buggy ad. Its just that its such a nice looking rail, that I am sure they couldn't help themselves!! :D

Then how did you know it was on the banner? post-2396-1186666076_thumb.gifpost-2396-1186666076_thumb.gif :crackhead:

Sorry just joking with you, I noticed it myself, when I updated my buggy ad. Its just that its such a nice looking rail, that I am sure they couldn't help themselves!! :D

Thanks!

I am a member at quite a few different forums, but I only frequent DDR! :crackhead:

I do need to get some pictures in the air or something! The only problem is that I can't be the camera man when I am driving! :D

Thanks!

I am a member at quite a few different forums, but I only frequent DDR! :crackhead:

I do need to get some pictures in the air or something! The only problem is that I can't be the camera man when I am driving! :D

Ok Ok Next time your going out, if I am going out also I'll do a photo shoot for you too!! I am going to try and get Pete taken care of on Sat, so that he also has some action shots with his car!! Last time it was TOO windy :D

I don't mind I like taking pics :D

And now that I have played around with the new camera I like it even more!! :crackhead:

HOLY sh*t!! how original with the dune streak... GOD Damn :crackhead: 'in copy cat sons of b*tch's.. POSER a$$ MUTHER :crackhead: 'ers

Nick........Tell us how you really feel! :banghead: :smoker:

i happen to be a member of both sites and find it offensive that admin would act like that. as far as posers i was out the 11th and 23rd were you?

Edited by predu

YA abunch of copy cats because DDR is the 1st forum ever. There are a million of forums that do that. I wont even get into copy cats with you. I cant stand people like you. All you do is ruin forums by talking abunch of sh*t. Keep it to yourself man, Nobody cares

And I did ask Dreammr about putting his car in the logo. I made it 1st and then sent him a PM and asked if he minded me using his car int he pic.

Lets all be nice here.... I didn't mean to make a big deal. We all love Dumont Dunes!

DumontDunes.com did ask me to put my car on there page, and I was flattered and said yes!

thats funny you have been a member there since march, just like alot of people here are members of both

Yeah i signed up , but didint u notice , o posts next to me ....Hell if i just wanted to see the same sh!t everyday I'd just stare at a wall :beercheers:

YA abunch of copy cats because DDR is the 1st forum ever. There are a million of forums that do that. I wont even get into copy cats with you. I cant stand people like you. All you do is ruin forums by talking abunch of sh*t. Keep it to yourself man, Nobody cares

(o posts) Its a good thing 4fiddy because we dont like sh*t talkers over there. Sites like this are made for people to enjoy and have fun with. Nobody enjoys sh*t talking idiots. You have fun with that

So what would you call that in the first quote man ?

Edited by 1bad4fiddy