Polaris Rzr

OGP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see. If Yamaha builds a rhino in 08, that would mean at least 5 model years for Yamaha and the aftermarket to make all sorts of modifications that improve the ride and durability of the Rhino, let alone all the other useless stuff that people buy to keep up with the Jones' Rhino. No wonder a Rhino finished Baja and the RZR did not. If the RZR is successful, then the AM products that will be available will make the RZR that much better. As it did for the Rhino.

I do not own an S by S, and really have no opinion. But from the RZR slams in the posts, there seems to be some concerns that there will be some competition for the rhino in the coming years!

UPDATE >>>>>> I drove one last nite , that thing is bad a$$ !!!

very fast, easy to drive . and no I"m not gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm.. went from riding a hillshoot banshee to riding poop-chute rzr..

just because you haven't came out the closet, doesn't mean you're not gay! =)~

Starting out at 13999.99 , i think i could find somethin better to spend that kind of money on

where did you get that price? msrp used to be 9999...then got bumped up to 10,200...........plus its the first year model, and EVERYONE should know not to buy the first year model.......

if you cant find it for msrp, then why buy it...unless you have a H.O for it :beercheers:

where did you get that price? msrp used to be 9999...then got bumped up to 10,200...........plus its the first year model, and EVERYONE should know not to buy the first year model.......

if you cant find it for msrp, then why buy it...unless you have a H.O for it :beercheers:

thats how bad a$$ they are, when they can get their hands on one they sell for $ 15000 [holy@#$!]

my buddy got his for $11500

Edited by powerhouse

i think they are too small. it would be fun to drive....but i also need it for hauling wood for the campfire....pulling back all the people in my camp that broke down on a ride...and just carrying general shiz in the back....the rzr doesn't have a bed for that...its got room for an ice chest tho

they look tiny, but when you get in it its very cool ,alot more room than it looks like .

I like it , and I'm a Yamaha fan

Edited by powerhouse

The RZR's are pretty ugly until you change the cage out. And a long travel and a cage and they look awesome.

PolarisRZR-TCB-3.jpg

More long travel kits

that looks like a 2 seat pilot i dig it :MBdance:

UPDATE >>>>>> I drove one last nite , that thing is bad a$$ !!!

very fast, easy to drive . and no I"m not gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denial is one of the first sighns :beercheers:

i couldnt resist :DDRrocks:

Edited by barefoot bob