Polaris Rzr

OGP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably made by an irate rhino owner wit 20k plus cost of rhino in his ride, after he got smoked by the brokebacks :tres hermanos_rock_smiley:

:DDRrocks:

that doesnt sound right

:MBdance:

anyway, yeah they are small, but they truck donkey. dragonfire racing has a new cage, and +8 longtravel out for them, and they looks sweet with these add-ons

the thing i don't like about them is no room in the bed for xtra passengers :laughoff:

oh well, I would rather be able to go anywhere in dumont with a rzr and 1 passanger, then not everywhere with any other side by sides

just my opinion boys

probably made by an irate rhino owner wit 20k plus cost of rhino in his ride, after he got smoked by the brokebacks :tres hermanos_rock_smiley:

:DDRrocks:

that doesnt sound right

:rockon:

anyway, yeah they are small, but they truck donkey. dragonfire racing has a new cage, and +8 longtravel out for them, and they looks sweet with these add-ons

the thing i don't like about them is no room in the bed for xtra passengers :laughoff:

oh well, I would rather be able to go anywhere in dumont with a rzr and 1 passanger, then not everywhere with any other side by sides

just my opinion boys

Or he might just have the Rhino to cruise around with the family and have a Sandrail to go out and have fun in :MBdance:

DIDNT POST THE BROKEBACK POSTER TO START A WHOSDICK IS BIGGER CONTEST OR DISCUSSION. JUST SAW THE POSTER AND THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY. RELAX CHEESE. IF I WANNA GO FAST I HOP IN MY FUNCO. IF A GUY PASSES ME IN MY RHINO IN HIS RZR HOLDING HIS LIFE PARTNERS HAND..... SO BE IT.

Edited by ORIGINALPIMP

i'm not tryin' to start a debate here, but i can go just about everywhere in the dunes on my rhino, i can even climb competition hill. no internal motor mods whatsoever. it's all in tires and air pressure.

i'd have to say regardless of how ugly the rzr is.. i'd get one if it wasn't a polaris.

Here is the deal with polaris........

They break belts all the time and when you take them in, the dealer says they weren't made for the sand.......HMMMM, can you say piece of sh*t.

'

the reason that the belts break often on the rangers is that the clutches in some of the 06's and 07's where out of alignment, causing pre-mature wear. one guy had his shredded within the first 2 hours of operation :banghead:

as far as not being made for the sand.......sounds like that dealer is trying to skimp on warranty repairs to me....the place I bought mine AND my local polaris dealer both sell their stock to roughly 70% off roaders, who most take their ranger to the sand.

DIDNT POST THE BROKEBACK POSTER TO START A WHOSDICK IS BIGGER CONTEST OR DISCUSSION. JUST SAW THE POSTER AND THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY. RELAX CHEESE. IF I WANNA GO FAST I HOP IN MY FUNCO. IF A GUY PASSES ME IN MY RHINO IN HIS RZR HOLDING HIS LIFE PARTNERS HAND..... SO BE IT.

:laughoff:

dude, sorry, i didn't mean to come of that way........you can't have a pissin contest with sxs's any way. As you said, a rail will mop em all up, so, in the final analysis, they are all slow

and that sh*t at the end about the life partner is funny as hell

:banghead::laughoff::bawl:

i'm not tryin' to start a debate here, but i can go just about everywhere in the dunes on my rhino, i can even climb competition hill. no internal motor mods whatsoever. it's all in tires and air pressure.

i'd have to say regardless of how ugly the rzr is.. i'd get one if it wasn't a polaris.

exactly.

yeah...I saw one almost loop out once cause he gave her too much throttle! :lol::dope::lol:

exactly.

yeah...I saw one almost loop out once cause he gave her too much throttle! :thumb::bump::2cents:

10,000 comedians out there, and this one's gotta be browsing the site today! -smack- next time my oil is changing.. i'm coming through the door AND raising hell. "delivery for pete from big jim's pleasure paradise."

10,000 comedians out there, and this one's gotta be browsing the site today! -smack- next time my oil is changing.. i'm coming through the door AND raising hell. "delivery for pete from big jim's pleasure paradise."

:2cents::thumb:

oh come on, Joseph! :dope::bump:

WARNING..........sh*tty cell phone pic ahead

this is a RZR in front of the local polaris dealer......dragonfire racing cage and 8 in longtravel on it....which is hard to see in this pic....

post-457-1187531756_thumb.jpg

Sweet!!! I think it's bad a$$!!! :laughing: