El Coyote Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 I'm considering backing out and heading out to Glamis. I just don't think the wind will make it a fun trip for my son. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 I'm considering backing out and heading out to Glamis. I just don't think the wind will make it a fun trip for my son. wherever you go monty..have a rockin time mang!!! Quote
trqjnky Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 think they make a paddle tire for a buell??? ill prolly be out there dune groupying it. gotta relax and get outta vegas for a few days Quote
Eliminator Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 It is blowin like a some BIATCH out here right now.. Quote
wingnut Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 Loaded and ready to go!!! Tic tock tic tock.......effin work!!! Hey Prez, I bet with the wind today "We will definately feel the trailers today".... Quote
mineurbiz Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 Ha ha the weather is like a yoyo, now the winds according to weather.com should only be at 10 - 13 instead of 20. Quote
Tracie515 Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 We are still coming this evening but boy am i haveing problems!! The Fridge isn't working in my hauler!! Damn! Just my luck. It's only 6 months old and already having problems. Anyway CYA all out there! :dance: :dance: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.