07/08 Season Kickoff weekend

dunefreak

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we have the m/h and somebody allready broke in the dam thing. Yes I need to do some updating soon see ya at the dunes.

Are you friggen kidding me? :mc_smiley:

Well, congrats on the new m/h. :beercheers: See ya out there. You gonna meet at the south pole w/ everyone? We need to hook up for another group rail ride. :undecided::beercheers:

Hey!

Whats that.............

I can ALMOST smell the sand and the campfire and taste the cheese :afro:

One more week!! This time next week, should just be pulling onto the Dumont road!!

:DDRrocks::laughing: :fro_smokin: :laughoff::D:lol::laughoff::laughoff:

same here!!! i am ready and willing lol. my wife and i are packing tomorrow and gettting everything cleaned and ready to go for next week. can wait.

Capt

I'm having problems with my effin trailer. I might not end up going after all. I'm going to work on it tomorrow and if worse comes to worse I'll try to take it to the shop Monday or Tuesday.

Edited by Don29palms

seriously? or you just bs'ing like you usually do???

I'm serious. I can't get the generator to start. I'm going to work on it today and if I can't get it running I;m going to try to take it to the tailer place Monday or Tuesday. Right now I'm :headbang1:

I'm serious. I can't get the generator to start. I'm going to work on it today and if I can't get it running I;m going to try to take it to the tailer place Monday or Tuesday. Right now I'm :headbang1:

:shout: Call Bob!! He's the generator genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll come right over!!

Im right there with you don. I cant get my gene to start either. I have a message into bob. lol lol Hopefully I can put some oil in it and get it going. I just ran it a week ago and it was fine.

Bob will hook ya up, see ya out there. Wish bob was closer to me. lol