Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

man o man so far on my buddies buggy we have had to replace

steering box

shifter 2 cvs

2 axels

repack everything

alighn it which involves removing a arms screwing in hiems put it back together measure and take it back apart :laughoff: and repeat

put it all together we have a bad outer cv as well :dope:

its now official i hate gear one and everything they make :laughoff:

every part weve replaced is gear one.

thank goodness i dont have any gear one on my car whew what a weekend .

were gonna end up wrenchin on that thing till thursday

o ya and scat. take your willy zip up the back of the head 2 bit cheesey a$$ wanabe a part but cant quite do it but will over price it and sell it any wase plastic inserted stupid big fat hairy a$$ waste of time plastic inserted shifter and stick it in your :blury:

o ya and richochete take your )(*&(^&%^$@^*$#*^ :porn: %$(&%$(^%)*&^_(* :MBdance: &_(*&_(*^*& :booty: %#:grin:$#%&)(*&^(*& :laughoff: (^^()^) :rant_on: (^ for ever installing these cheap a$$ parts in a 60 thousdand dollar car.

ok i feel better and were making progress !! were still headed out friday morning :grin: :fro_smokin:

Edited by barefoot bob
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Skylar and Tristan and I and Thor the dog are packed and loaded and ready to go :laughoff:

Yes...No Chris or Jaydin this trip there grounded and staying home. :laughoff: :laughoff:

Edited by Danielle
Posted

I'm having problems with my effin trailer. I might not end up going after all. I'm going to work on it tomorrow and if worse comes to worse I'll try to take it to the shop Monday or Tuesday.

Don you can rebuild an effin army tank but you cant get your geni to start? :laughoff:

Posted (edited)

Don you can rebuild an effin army tank but you cant get your geni to start? :blury:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: :laughof:

and ragdoll my son is bringing out his cr450 2 wheeler says he wants some :booty:

Edited by barefoot bob
Posted

^^^^^ Hahahaha Craig!

You guys taking the lt80? I will bring my daughters so the wives can have races on Sat night! See you guys out there!

The 80's will be there bro!!!!! Good times!!!! See ya Friday!!!! :laughoff:

Posted

HUH !!!!!!!!

Im probably headed to Glamis on thursday with a few other guys. I have never been out there in my buggy with people that really know Glamis. A few Of the funco guys that have been going there for years are going this weekend and have invited me to go. I really want to go so in the future when I go, I know the ins and outs and the fun areas. There is more to glamis then olds hill and the sand drags and Id like to explore it. It will be fun marking the routes on my GPS for future use. I also have heard that these guys really haul a$$ through the dunes. Im sure I wont be able to hang with them, But it will be alot of fun tryin. :laughoff:

Posted

Im probably headed to Glamis on thursday with a few other guys. I have never been out there in my buggy with people that really know Glamis. A few Of the funco guys that have been going there for years are going this weekend and have invited me to go. I really want to go so in the future when I go, I know the ins and outs and the fun areas. There is more to glamis then olds hill and the sand drags and Id like to explore it. It will be fun marking the routes on my GPS for future use. I also have heard that these guys really haul a$$ through the dunes. Im sure I wont be able to hang with them, But it will be alot of fun tryin. :idiot:

:thumb: :mc_smiley:

Posted

:thumb: :mc_smiley:

I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2

traitor :idiot: ....................have fun and be safe anyways

Capt

Posted

I previously committed to going out to Glamis. At this point, it sounds like my buddy and his wife won't be going out. If they flake, my boy and I will be headed to Dumont at 2:30pm sharp on Friday and will be staying through Monday.

Anyone else staying through Monday? :mc_smiley:

Posted

I'll be getting in sometime Friday during the day and leaving Sunday. Gotta work Monday, unfortunately. :mc_smiley:

I gotta work on monday to or else we would stay another day!

Posted

I will be there about midnight on Friday till Sunday :grin:

Thanks to Danielle :mc_smiley: and she is coming to Dumont!

Yes it is a FIRST!How bout that :D

And I am even pulling the beast of a trailer by myself :thumb::idiot::thumb:

Posted

Ba Bert and I planned a Day tripper Sat. so we'll be there and square, just don't know when and where!!! Might just end up being the whole weekend, we'll see.

:mc_smiley: :idiot:

Posted

Ba Bert and I planned a Day tripper Sat. so we'll be there and square, just don't know when and where!!! Might just end up being the whole weekend, we'll see.

:mc_smiley: :idiot:

DAY trip??? :grin::thumb::thumb:

Posted (edited)

Im out!!!

OGP: "Im hatin, because pretty soon if this TREND keeps up, We are going to start seeing spinners on friggin sandrails and soon after that probably DRIVE BY camp shootings. Im glad most of these cars are out at Glamis where most of the Posers hang out. And yes X5 come out and dune with us. The more the merrier. And im just messin around. I have a set of 24 inch LEXANI triple bling wheels on order for my Funco.Hey check me out.... my car is 4 feet off the ground and looks bitchin. What do you mean does it turn? Why do I need to turn? All I do is hang out at the hill and then go to the sand drags. LOL aND YES..... THIS IS SARCASM guess I should have typed in red, Or is sarcasm blue? Sorry Pete forgot what color sarcasm is."

Found this little quote in the classifieds.

???????? :mc_smiley:

Edited by DeuelorDie
Posted

OGP: "Im hatin, because pretty soon if this TREND keeps up, We are going to start seeing spinners on friggin sandrails and soon after that probably DRIVE BY camp shootings. Im glad most of these cars are out at Glamis where most of the Posers hang out. And yes X5 come out and dune with us. The more the merrier. And im just messin around. I have a set of 24 inch LEXANI triple bling wheels on order for my Funco.Hey check me out.... my car is 4 feet off the ground and looks bitchin. What do you mean does it turn? Why do I need to turn? All I do is hang out at the hill and then go to the sand drags. LOL aND YES..... THIS IS SARCASM guess I should have typed in red, Or is sarcasm blue? Sorry Pete forgot what color sarcasm is."

Found this little quote in the classifieds.

???????? :cry:

:mc_smiley: :idiot::grin::thumb::thumb::duniemonkie:

Posted

yep, Im busted!!!!! My uglyass Miss piggy mini van will fit in with the other funco guys Im going with though. Strength in numbers man!!!!!

Posted

I WANNA GO BUT NEED HELP!!! I NEED TO CARPOOL WITH SOMEONE! I just got a banshee and my truck broke down so can't take the banshee out! If anyone from las vegas has an extra spot on their trailer i can pay for gas! email me: awsopchamp2012@aol.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...