Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

yep shes got the day off and im bringing my smoker so im going to smoke a 15lb brisket for the whole day sat!! im loading up all the stuff in craigs trailer on thurs night!!! im back with a vengence!

Posted

One question, where are the **MISFITS** camping? We'd at least like to come by and say Hi. We normally camp northwest, or just west of the rock pile. Kind of out by ourselves, maybe one other trailer. We have the only flag that I've seen that is the American Flag with the peace sign in the blue field instead of stars.

Posted

07-08-season-kickoff-thumb.jpg

I just couldn't wait any longer to talk about it and post the new spiffy banner up. :laughoff:

I can't wait! We definitely should plan some DDR meet & greet/ rides that weekend at the south pole just like past trips.

Who plans on being at Dumont that weekend? :laughoff:

Hey P!

Was wondering if I could drop off some things at yo house for Jasen. Just a cooler with some stuff in it. Wish I could go!!!! I will be shakin my money maker to make my $$$$ before I leave. :assrock:

Have a fabulous time as always and take lots of pics for me!!! Call me!

Hugz**** Shayne

Posted

Hey P!

Was wondering if I could drop off some things at yo house for Jasen. Just a cooler with some stuff in it. Wish I could go!!!! I will be shakin my money maker to make my $$$$ before I leave. :thumb:

Have a fabulous time as always and take lots of pics for me!!! Call me!

Hugz**** Shayne

Not a prob, Shayne. :D

Posted

It didn't work out so I am not going :whoop: You guy's have a great trip and be safe.And maybe oneday i will make it to dumont :D

Sorry to hear that you guys aren't coming. :thumb::idiot:

Posted

yep, Im busted!!!!! My uglyass Miss piggy mini van will fit in with the other funco guys Im going with though. Strength in numbers man!!!!!

<<<<Will be out there Sat with 3 other "mini vans"...

Posted

It didn't work out so I am not going :whoop: You guy's have a great trip and be safe.And maybe oneday i will make it to dumont :D

Sorry to hear that you guys aren't coming. :thumb::idiot:

DITTO on that one!

:thumb: DAMN!! I was SOOOO looking forward to giving you guys the grand tour!! Besides, we've partied together but never went out riding together. Truly sorry your plans fell thru. :(

Next trip hopefully! :D

Posted

:clap::idiot::duniemonkie::whoop:

I am DONE and ready to rock-n-roll first thing in the morning!! Brownies baking as I type, and the rest is up to the hubby.....you know, the fun stuff, load and tie down the toys! :dance: Duh, water and fuel, too :thumb:

:clap: the wind, no stoppin' us now! We'll be seeing ya out at the dunes

thumb_dumontwinterbreak_026.jpgthumb_P1000024_(Medium)_(2).JPG

Stop by and say "HI" if you're in the neighborhood. :thumb:

Posted

The weather for Saturday.

Wind: N 20 mph

Max. Humidity: 24%

UV Index: 7 High

Sunrise: 6:43 AM PT

Avg. High: 91°F

Record High: 108°F (1980)

Posted

I'm out :thumb: . The plan to get my bike out fell through. So I will be back at the car lots looking for a truck again this weekend.

did you get a way to get your quad out there?

Posted (edited)

OK cool I had an empty spot in my hauler if she needed..

or my friend may have had some room as well

Thanks :D for the offer, Ragdoll is picking it up from me in the morning :thumb: . I will be arriving a little after midnight Friday.

Edited by Foxysandchick

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...