07/08 Season Kickoff weekend

dunefreak

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jodi

You should market this on a T-Shirt .. :whistle: Love it "Your shirt says Princess, but your face says Troll"

Ebay! Someone already marketed it. I saw it on a guy at the SSSS and stopped him to find out where he got it, I was laughing soo hard I was crying! :rockon::laughoff: I thought it was a good saying :D

Sorry :blink:

We'll be staying til Sunday evening.

Should be arriving right around 5:00ish on Friday night, depending on how fast I get my Friday work done. I get to leave as soon as its complete!! :laughoff::whistle:

Dont forget to ask :whoop: guy to keep an :rockon: on your house. :blink:

We'll be there early Friday morning and leave early Sunday. Like to get home a unload everthing clean up, rest maybe catch alittle football.

We are leaving Sunday.Have to work monday and kids have school.For some reason I was thinking there was no school on monday :beercheers:

:flipoff: Friday is NO school, that's why me and Davey took the day off so we can roll out early Friday morning!!

I'm jaazzzzzzed, got the trailer ready this past weekend, just need to finish the grocery shopping so I can load the fridge, and the doggy dishes!! We'll head home sometime Sunday afternoon, or until we run outta fuel, whichever comes first.

South Pole meet and greet is when?!?post-1889-1191371383_thumb.gif Can't wait to see the "old" faces and meet some of the new! We'll be sporting our "Official DDR" gear, make sure to say "HI!!" :flipoff:

Edited by dinicolady

well im out work call and the money was right! with my luck ill have my new trailer my old trailer and no time to deal with them. halloween is on for sure and maybe a shake down before.

aw man, that sucks Steve. :dance:

Catch ya next trip. :angry2:

By some freak of nature I am in... got 3 days off somehow...I think I'll just be out there Sunday for a day trip and bring the bike without the superch.............does that girl have sunlight coming from her crotch!!?

av-978.jpg

she is a special girl :angry2: