ahsumtoy Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 Are most people staying til sunday or monday????? Don't know about most people but I'm getting there around 7:00pm Friday and staying until Wed. Quote
Danielle Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 We are leaving Sunday.Have to work monday and kids have school.For some reason I was thinking there was no school on monday Quote
HI_DESERT_DDR Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 Well after getting back from 2 weeks of leave I get back to my desk with an email stating that I have duty this Sunday so unfortuantely I am out for kickoff but can't wait to see the peeps Halloween. Quote
sand chick Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 We'll be staying til Sunday evening. Should be arriving right around 5:00ish on Friday night, depending on how fast I get my Friday work done. I get to leave as soon as its complete!! Quote
White Rhino Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 Jodi You should market this on a T-Shirt .. Love it "Your shirt says Princess, but your face says Troll" Quote
sand chick Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 Jodi You should market this on a T-Shirt .. Love it "Your shirt says Princess, but your face says Troll" Ebay! Someone already marketed it. I saw it on a guy at the SSSS and stopped him to find out where he got it, I was laughing soo hard I was crying! I thought it was a good saying Sorry Quote
desertskyz Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 We'll be staying til Sunday evening. Should be arriving right around 5:00ish on Friday night, depending on how fast I get my Friday work done. I get to leave as soon as its complete!! Dont forget to ask guy to keep an on your house. We'll be there early Friday morning and leave early Sunday. Like to get home a unload everthing clean up, rest maybe catch alittle football. Quote
Don29palms Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 Generator fixed = still :angry2: Car broke = REALLY I hope it will be ready by Halloween. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 Generator fixed = still :angry2: Car broke = REALLY I hope it will be ready by Halloween. That sucks Don! Is your rail broken? Quote
Don29palms Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 That sucks Don! Is your rail broken? Yep but hopefully it won't take long to fix. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 1, 2007 Author Posted October 1, 2007 Yep but hopefully it won't take long to fix. get that crap ready! :angry2: You have a few more days. Quote
Don29palms Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 get that crap ready! :angry2: You have a few more days. It's not me! If I can get it done before Saturday I'll come out. Hopefully I can be there. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 1, 2007 Author Posted October 1, 2007 It's not me! If I can get it done before Saturday I'll come out. Hopefully I can be there. I hear ya. Tim just explained to me what is up. Hope you get it fixed. Good luck, hope to see ya there. :angry2: Quote
barefoot bob Posted October 2, 2007 Posted October 2, 2007 (edited) I hear ya. Tim just explained to me what is up. Hope you get it fixed. Good luck, hope to see ya there. dang whats wrong with it Edited October 2, 2007 by barefoot bob Quote
90+ PLUS Posted October 2, 2007 Posted October 2, 2007 anyone know if hog heaven gonna be there? Quote
dunefreak Posted October 2, 2007 Author Posted October 2, 2007 dang whats wrong with it something about a trans seal anyone know if hog heaven gonna be there? I doubt it. Usually they're only out there on the big holiday weekends. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 2, 2007 Author Posted October 2, 2007 When are we meeting at the SP?? There's a whole thread about that, Chris. 2PM, Saturday Quote
dinicolady Posted October 3, 2007 Posted October 3, 2007 (edited) We are leaving Sunday.Have to work monday and kids have school.For some reason I was thinking there was no school on monday Friday is NO school, that's why me and Davey took the day off so we can roll out early Friday morning!! I'm jaazzzzzzed, got the trailer ready this past weekend, just need to finish the grocery shopping so I can load the fridge, and the doggy dishes!! We'll head home sometime Sunday afternoon, or until we run outta fuel, whichever comes first. South Pole meet and greet is when?!? Can't wait to see the "old" faces and meet some of the new! We'll be sporting our "Official DDR" gear, make sure to say "HI!!" Edited October 3, 2007 by dinicolady Quote
vegas style Posted October 3, 2007 Posted October 3, 2007 well im out work call and the money was right! with my luck ill have my new trailer my old trailer and no time to deal with them. halloween is on for sure and maybe a shake down before. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 3, 2007 Author Posted October 3, 2007 well im out work call and the money was right! with my luck ill have my new trailer my old trailer and no time to deal with them. halloween is on for sure and maybe a shake down before. aw man, that sucks Steve. :dance: Catch ya next trip. :angry2: Quote
metalalien Posted October 3, 2007 Posted October 3, 2007 By some freak of nature I am in... got 3 days off somehow...I think I'll just be out there Sunday for a day trip and bring the bike without the superch.............does that girl have sunlight coming from her crotch!!? Quote
vegas style Posted October 3, 2007 Posted October 3, 2007 By some freak of nature I am in... got 3 days off somehow...I think I'll just be out there Sunday for a day trip and bring the bike without the superch.............does that girl have sunlight coming from her crotch!!? she is a special girl :angry2: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.