The truck is done

Danielle

Well the truck is finally done after all the mishaps the body work is a fixed.

Thank You Ed :D

And yes it also had a face lift and some new shoes as well,alittle high for me but if chris is happy than we are all good.

post-2199-1187822487_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1187822526_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1187822556_thumb.jpg

Great looking truck.. now that he lifted it and has those beasty tires, you better get a chip and an exhaust for that zip code trailer .. a cold air intake wouldnt hurt too.

tell him to lower that tailgate next time too :whacky101: :booty:

Great looking truck.. now that he lifted it and has those beasty tires, you better get a chip and an exhaust for that zip code trailer .. a cold air intake wouldnt hurt too.

tell him to lower that tailgate next time too :whacky101: :booty:

That's fuggin funny, I don't care who you are!!!!! :lol:

Shouldn't have said that, watch I'll cream my tailgate now!!!

i need to learn some of those lines . hey honey we got stuck at logandale ,only way to keep that from happening again . i'll need a 7" lift 38 inch swampers and no more getting stuck :whacky101: is it ok honey ? i'll cut back on the beer :lol::lol::booty:

Paul Rob is on to me. He must be married@#$%. It feels better to have a "MAN" truck now :whacky101: . Thanks Ed for pulling the body work through :lol: ...what an eye sore. The next trip is coming up on Labor Day, maybe we'll work on the front end and right side :lol: .....LOOOOK OUT Circus Farkas is comin !!!! :booty:

New tailgate,new fender,new paint job,new face lift,new shoes.

What's wrong with this picture I don't even get that much love. :lol: :whacky101:

That's because the superduty doesn't talk back and is a much newer model!!!!! :booty::lol:

That's because the superduty doesn't talk back and is a much newer model!!!!! :booty::lol:

Funny!!!! :fro:

Let's just see what happens next weekend we he hitches the 5th wheel up. :banghead: :whacky101: I'm mean aren't I :lol:

Edited by Danielle

what kinda lift is that?? who installed it??

The lift is a 6" PRO COMP....not the highest in price, but did the trick, the wheels are KMC 17" deisel XD, and the Tires are Mickey Thomson MTZ 35". I had it done at 4 wheel parts off of Tropicana and Decatur....total for everything was $5k. I shopped it but not real hard, I felt the deal was good enough.