Dumont Today

Sand_YFZ

It wouldn't be hard to beat a six year old. Just push him off the quad and he'll go crying to his mommy!!!! :banghead::lol:

:blury:

you obviously havnt seen my kid.. :dunno: he always wears his quad belt :thumb:

push capt off his quad and the same thing will happen.

you do that and you sir will answer to my wife :thumbsdown::laughoff::blury::thumbsdown:

Capt

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Aaron's thread about his day trip has turned into this. :laughoff: You guys are effen nuts. 6 pages! :laughoff:

Whats the big deal? It's not like any other thread has ever gone way to long or out of control!!! :laughing::laughoff:

I can't believe Aaron's thread about his day trip has turned into this. :blah: You guys are effen nuts. 6 pages! :laughoff:

Whats the big deal? It's not like any other thread has ever gone way to long or out of control!!! :laughoff::blah:

you guys are way off topic here!!! :flipoff::D

back on topic................ :dunce: saturday 9am at the hill my son vs all u drunks :laughoff::laughing:

Capt

Me and a friend of mine rolled out to Dumont today.The road still sucks,although its not as bad as it was last time i was there.I do like how it keeps the dust down though.Anyway we got lucky with some cloud cover and a light breeze so it wasnt scolding hot.The sand was fantastic and really smooth like glass :laughing: There was only a few people there.It was really quiet.Very fun daytrip.We had a great time.I heard some of you guys are going tommorow.We rode around a little and it was pretty unpredictable with sharp razorbacks and hard to read.It sure is nice though when the sand is so smooth.Here are a couple pics.

post-16-1188691148_thumb.jpg

Early morning,very nice

post-16-1188691190_thumb.jpg

Danny's Bolt on YFZ

post-16-1188691241_thumb.jpg

Smooth Sand

post-16-1188691290_thumb.jpg

My YFZ480

post-16-1188691398_thumb.jpg

Danny

Temps were 92 at 7am and 102 when we left.

Those are awesome pics Aaron, you should post that first one in the photo contest.

danny you post whore :undecided: look what you did to Aarons wonderful thread about riding at Dumont.

hahaha... this reminds of the days at yfztech goodtimes

Aaron, i can't wait to see how the bike runs now... It looks sweet!

Cpt.. watch out... these yfz's are no joke. :beerpint:

I'll try I get too sore riding hard anymore :driver:

But we will still do it :flipoff:

C'mon Bert, i know you have it in you! :dunno:

danny you post whore :laughoff: look what you did to Aarons wonderful thread about riding at Dumont.

Cpt.. watch out... these yfz's are no joke. :dunno:

Me? Post Whore? hahaha. You coming out to Dumont for Halloween this year? Looks like its going to be fun!

oh fine we find a fun thread and they want to shut it down .

this sierra club moment brought to you by

the mean folks at stopitol. remember our slogan "if your having fun well stop ya !!!" :laughoff:

This was a "post whore" comment. :wedgie:

danny you post whore :laughoff: look what you did to Aarons wonderful thread about riding at Dumont.

Cpt.. watch out... these yfz's are no joke. :wedgie:

Danny looking forward to it, lets show them what 450's can do.

i aint skeeeered of no wanna be raptors :dunno::driver::laughoff::dunno::flipoff:

Capt

oh fine we find a fun thread and they want to shut it down .

this sierra club moment brought to you by

the mean folks at stopitol. remember our slogan "if your having fun well stop ya !!!"

This was a "post whore" comment.

ok so whats your point :flipoff: i see a few of your comments in here arenot much better

:dunno: have a nice day

Edited by barefoot bob