To the person who vandalized my truck

1bad4fiddy

Well today I walked out to my truck from a store and get to see that my drivers side door has been kicked in .So i thought who did i piss off then under my winshield wiper i seen a nice little hate note, Telling me to stay off DDR . I have a few idea's who did this , Im not naming names or anything all I would like is a simple Apology and the reason why you would do this to someones vehicle . Just send me a pm and I wont say a word about who did it .If i dont get any responces I'll try talking to Pete and giving him the names of the guys i think did it .

So as far as im concerned games over :icon_twisted: :driver:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call :driver: on the note thing! Take a pic of the note or scan it and put it on here. I don't care how much smack anyone talks on here, I just can't imagine someone would do that from here. Just my :icon_twisted:

it was me....

not really, but thats pretty darned messed up. Total tool move by someone. sounds like they held a grudge for a while, waited for stuff to settle down, then hit ya at a time when you couldnt really narrow it down to who very easily.

Edited by dnchevyman

I call :driver: on the note thing! Take a pic of the note or scan it and put it on here. I don't care how much smack anyone talks on here, I just can't imagine someone would do that from here. Just my :icon_twisted:

im with wingnut im callin bs on the note..

Call it bs call it whatver you want it , i've got a few messages from people on here with threats , i have copys and pitcures but like i said i aint naming names or sturrin up sh!t . So take its for what its worth , if pete or someone wants to see it no problem , but i aint postin it

Fiddy. That really sucks. I hope you can get the door fixed. Messing up someones stuff because you are mad is just Childish and against the law. Vandalism is no way to handle a dispute.

It just goes show you what a cowards this people are. Pay back is a B*tch. What they did will come back on them for sure.

Call it bs call it whatver you want it , i've got a few messages from people on here with threats , i have copys and pitcures but like i said i aint naming names or sturrin up sh!t . So take its for what its worth , if pete or someone wants to see it no problem , but i aint postin it

So what you are saying is,that an online grudge has spilled over into real life!!! How many people have you pissed off online? Chase, personally you have never said anything on here that was that offensive, that would warrant kicking in your door (is this that big huge old dodge), but I have read a few things that make me want to b*tch slap you a few times, or at the least tell you to shut the "F" up, but vandalizing your stuff is not right!!!!

Maybe there is a lesson to be learned here tho? I think that although, online seems anonymous, it is not.

Quit writing "BAD" Checks with your mouth (or fingers) that you really don't want to cash!! Being known as the DDR shittalker, rudebastard,a-hole, etc, etc, etc, is not the best position to take.

So in summary, I think it was wrong for whoever kicked in your door, but I think that you did bring it on yourself. 2 wrongs do not make a right. I wish you could find a way to not be such of a d*ck on here and maybe you might make some friends, or at the least have less enemys.

Edited by Kens Colors

i cannot tell a lie, Chase, you have always been really nice to me, and helped me out on several occations, so because you have been nice to me, i totally felt that it was neccessary for me to kick in your door.....call it tough love, i dont know how to show my appreciation, so i use my energy in the wrong way. Yes it is misguided, but that is me. you never even saw it coming did ya....as for the note.....i didnt write it...that was my partner in crime.... :driver::headbang1:

:icon_twisted: :driver:

iam just kidding, you know it wasnt me...sorry to hear about the truck, thats messed up........

if someone has a problem they should have just taken it up with you...as pete would love to hear someone say "Sack up" and be an adult, no one needs to take it out on your personal property..good luck chase, hope you find who did it.

my guess is that Chad Vader did it....ask Bob... :ban-split:

Cole

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

i cannot tell a lie, Chase, you have always been really nice to me, and helped me out on several occations, so because you have been nice to me, i totally felt that it was neccessary for me to kick in your door.....call it tough love, i dont know how to show my appreciation, so i use my energy in the wrong way. Yes it is misguided, but that is me. you never even saw it coming did ya....as for the note.....i didnt write it...that was my partner in crime.... :shake::headbang1:

:icon_twisted: :driver:

iam just kidding, you know it wasnt me...sorry to hear about the truck, thats messed up........

if someone has a problem they should have just taken it up with you...as pete would love to hear someone say "Sack up" and be an adult, no one needs to take it out on your personal property..good luck chase, hope you find who did it.

my guess is that Chad Vader did it....ask Bob... :booty:

Cole

ok................................... i admit it.........................................im chad vader.......................................

but im a grocery store manager :ban-split: i live 200 miles from you i dont have the gas money :driver:

If the culprit reads this thread.....

Don't EVER use DDR like its your personal property. Crap like this makes the whole website look like we are a bunch of immature thugs. NO one on here has the right to do something like this in the name of DDR. "Stay off DDR", who are you, the DDR police?

I'm so pissed about that note I almost never want to ban Chase, except he probably can't keep his evil side off the keyboard...

Sorry this happened to you Chase. I agree with Steve, lifetime ban. I don't want to associate with this kind of person.

Guest Crasher

I can't believe someone did that. How immature and disrespectful. More than likely, it was a loser with too much time on their hands, and using the website's name proves what a coward they are. Hope they are reading this!! It's a damn website, not the Hell's Angels!! :icon_twisted:

well as chase mentioned he has gotten several threats. and Im pretty sure he knows who did this. as he has gotten threats on other websites.

we all know he is a sh*t talker at times, but you know what, we all are. And ill tell ya what, if this happened to me, I can assure you, I wouldnt be as nice at chase about it. I WOULD BE CALLIN THE MOFO OUT.

Seriously, if you have a problem with someone, then freakin man up and handle business, otherwise SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER should someone mess with someone elses personal property. Seriously not cool. And definately not what DDR is about

:shout: STOP BEING A COWARD WHOEVER YOU ARE. I personally think Chase should of just told Pete who he thinks it is, but he just wants the person to apologize without causing a bunch of drama.

:shout: I SAY BAN THE SOB!!!