To the person who vandalized my truck

1bad4fiddy

I do feel bad for you. I can't believe that someone would actually do that let alone tell you to stay off here or anywhere else. People that vandalize, steal or deface other peoples property are just the lowest of a$$hats. Karma will get them though. If it makes you feel better, everyshopping cart in the valley has a vendetta against my rig!!!!! :icon_twisted:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks Chase.Even though I dont like you I would never want somebodys possesions messed with.As my co-workers found out early in my employment at work. :icon_twisted:

DO NOT fk WITH PEOPLES sh*t. :driver::headbang1:

Like everyone else said karma will get them.

Edited by sanddunesaddict

Who did it? Can we give them a beat down?

I had a coupld idea's but the few people ive mentioned this too believe they wouldnt have ever done it . So i guess as far as i know it could have just been some :icon_twisted: punk .

And stacey the only reason i aint steamin mad , is when the jack a$$ kicked the door they kicked it flat footed so it just caved the door in and didint crease it thank god , So it was eazy fix pull door panel and just pop it out .But its still bs that someone would do that .Ken yeah two wrongs dont make a right but if you got in a agrgument with a customer and pissed em off so they kicked in your door would it be ok since , you brought it upon yourself

Chase like I told you in the pm, I am very sorry to hear that someone on DDR would be such a low life scumbag and do such a thing and then try to speak on our (DDR) behalf. We do not tolerate personal attcks or threats of any kind. If we find out anyone is using the board as a tool to threaten or harm someone or their property you can bet we will ban them from the site. That is just uncalled for.

Please let me know if any further malicious e-mails or pm's are sent to you. I am going to be looking into this a bit further.

damn chase thats :headbang1: up man. sorry to hear about that bro....some people just cannot control their anger.....can you imagine that person is actually running around in society.......

severe emotional problems....maybe roid rage....any number of things, other than you could have set this :driver: :icon_twisted: off

call the cops, file a police report because, obviously, attempting to deal with this person on a personal level will only escalate the situation, imo

good luck bro

damn chase thats :thumb: up man. sorry to hear about that bro....some people just cannot control their anger.....can you imagine that person is actually running around in society.......

severe emotional problems....maybe roid rage....any number of things, other than you could have set this :finger::dolphin: off

call the cops, file a police report because, obviously, attempting to deal with this person on a personal level will only escalate the situation, imo

good luck bro

Already did that cheese , when i seen it i called my buddy he got his old man out there , took pictures and what not and i filed a report . He said mostlikey though no ones gonna fess up to it which i pretty much knew that all ready .Hell even if i find out who it is and they fess up i wont go any further with it just a appoligy and a reason why is all i wanna know

well whoever it was needs to be hung by their testicles and or lady parts and roosted with flyin ryans new car when its done!!

Yeah would be nice but then again like some of you said two wrongs dont make a right :dolphin:

I had a coupld idea's but the few people ive mentioned this too believe they wouldnt have ever done it . So i guess as far as i know it could have just been some :dolphin: punk .

And stacey the only crease it thank god , So it was eazy fix pull door panel and just pop it out .But its still bs that someone would do that .Ken yeah two wrongs dont make a right but if you got in a agrgument with a customer and pissed em off so they kicked in your door would it be ok since , you brought it upon yourself

Chase absolutely NOT. Nothing you have said on here, gives anyone the right to damage your property.Period!!!

I may not agree with some of the things you say but I will defend your right to say them!!!

Edited by Kens Colors

well you thnik you got it bad chase....i was at the lake all day with VegasHD, and dnchevymn, and when i got back to my truck....there were flowers on the windsheild and some one washed my truck!!!

vader did it pumpkin !!! :finger::dolphin:

Edited by barefoot bob

Fidddy, Honey, I like you and OH YES! you have only pissed me off a couple of times. But, I let it go cause your just a young manchild. I really loved the Cuella Davil thing. But, being who I am, REVENGE is what I do. I know it's not right. But Damn! it makes you feel soooooo much better.

2 wrongs don't make a right! 2 wrongs don't make a right! I know, I know. I just love getting even. Not in a Vandalism kinda way. I would NEVER mess someone's stuff up. But Oh yes! I would get revenge.

This probably is not a DDR friendly thing. Sorry, Just me!