post-2199-1188877750_thumb.jpg

Sky just got done racing the boy's :whoop:

post-2199-1188877823_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1188877899_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1188878110_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1188878719_thumb.jpg

It was good times for sure :thumb:

NO MISHAPS with the Farkas family :laughoff:

Didnt take many pics this trip, i'll see what i got.

We ended up pullin in about 9am saturday. Damn it was packed. More people than last memorial day, alot more. Did alot ridin this trip, always awsome. Hung out w/ Offroad racer, and the Farkas's for a bit, JJ came by to say hey, alot of drinkin ( of course ) good food and good times like always. My buddy busted an A-arm on his rhino, but he did get some good air. Alot of people thought the camp and entrance whoops were the best place to ride.(????) Two awsome night rides too. Oh yea, Ed, that was me on the rhino sunday evening yellin Hey F'ers, on top of the hill where you guys stopped at..................All in all, goooooood times.

Didnt take many pics this trip, i'll see what i got.

We ended up pullin in about 9am saturday. Damn it was packed. More people than last memorial day, alot more.

You guys must be tired as hell and wore out. Danielle also called it Memorial Day weekend in a pm to me.

:laughoff::hello::thumb:

Unless you actually meant more people this time than Memorial weekend. :laughoff::laughoff::laughing:

Yeah it was a good weekend for sure. The rain really effed up our camp site but we still had fun. (Well the kids really had fun in it!) Bottomed out and ripped the rear slip joint off my rail off again coming down a hill into a woop section a little too fast. Wing is bent up from the rear swinging back and tearing the zeus fasteners out. All is good. Got it back together and went out and got some good jump shots. I will post the pics when they get emailed to me. Had a great time. Sucks we had to come back already. Missed all the rest of you guys.

No we did the meadow this time.It was a muddy fun time.

Yeah we did the meadows when we were there, but I did take the trailer through the camp grounds and man was that tight, made me grind my teeth when the tree's scrape the trailer.

Yeah we did the meadows when we were there, but I did take the trailer through the camp grounds and man was that tight, made me grind my teeth when the tree's scrape the trailer.

I noticed it is tight in there, went in there to dump before we left , it has some tight areas

"dumont" the english bulldog first trip to coral pink and he approves!!

we stayed in the campground and it was tight. but super quiet and you felt safe leaving your stuff out.. we had a 30ft pull toyhauler in spot 2/3 no problem plus 2 trucks,trailer,sandcar and 4 quads

post-2095-1189018980_thumb.jpg

post-2095-1189019886_thumb.jpg

Edited by giannamyhero

we stayed in the campground and it was tight. but super quiet and you felt safe leaving your stuff out.. we had a 30ft pull toyhauler in spot 2/3 no problem plus 2 trucks,trailer,sandcar and 4 quads

Yeah but pulling a 40' trailer through there, with flipped axles makes it really tight