What will win up comp. a stock yfz 450 or a jetted 500 polaris predator?

king_of_dunes

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya

just before i read your post i realized that was his haha

Danny, my dads predator isnt fast enough to beat somethin like that

im talkin bout pumped up bikes where they have a few mods and what not,

not some bike thats got everything done to it

but god damn, what a dream bike! :news:

Thanks man, I appreciate it! :D I'm just giving you a hard time anyway.

i dont really know much about the quads you guys put all your time and money in to so what do you mean when you say bolt on? like a big bore kit?

A bolt on is a bike with anything that isnt internal motor work. Pipe, intake, big carb, flywheels,ignitions etc etc.

A built motor is everything else. Piston,cams,porting,strokers, big bores. :beatdeadhorse:

haha cool

i was like lord, i just joined and im already startin trouble haha

but if you dont mind,

i'd like to show up to banshee hill satuday if i can with my dads bike and have a lil fun racin,

that alright with you?

haha cool

i was like lord, i just joined and im already startin trouble haha

but if you dont mind,

i'd like to show up to banshee hill satuday if i can with my dads bike and have a lil fun racin,

that alright with you?

the more, the merrier dude! Make sure to stop us and say hi :beatdeadhorse:

I got somrthing for you Pred owners to race.I know since its a TRX rigid frame you will say its not fair,plus using a jockey.She is cranking atleast 8hp to the rear wheels with the sweet chinese 110cc motor but it will give you a run for your money.Top speeds of 42mph :beatdeadhorse: I dont know if you can hang

post-16-1193004191_thumb.jpg

Not even the Weiner dog could keep up.

post-16-1193004212_thumb.jpg

A bolt on is a bike with anything that isnt internal motor work. Pipe, intake, big carb, flywheels,ignitions etc etc.

A built motor is everything else. Piston,cams,porting,strokers, big bores. :dunno:

do you know any good places to get that stuff for a raptor 700?

do you know any good places to get that stuff for a raptor 700?

KBR and Reno Performance ATV have some good setups for the raptor 700.Both have pipes,intakes,programmers etc.

Reno Performance ATV

1240 Greg St.

Sparks Nv. 89431

775-355-1118 shop

775-287-8747 cell

KBR info is below.

Edited by Sand_YFZ

is that Mike? I have bought stuff from him (great guy).

Aaron is that your kid? Cute..

Try again this week for my map,.. Still dont have 1 and it ran like Crap this weekend popping and kicking all over but had fun anyways. See you and Danny out there. Looking forward to the hill runs.

Capt

Aaron,

Whats up with your bike man? I thought it was just the clutch that went out?

What time you guys heading out there?

I will look you up when where there.... I got a new sticker that says its good for a 5hp increase... lol

Cant wait to get smoked and drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah baby... I hope my Cooler rack is here in time.... lol

:no_no:

Aaron,

Whats up with your bike man? I thought it was just the clutch that went out?

What time you guys heading out there?

I will look you up when where there.... I got a new sticker that says its good for a 5hp increase... lol

Cant wait to get smoked and drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah baby... I hope my Cooler rack is here in time.... lol

Kickoff weekend i threw my chain tapped in 4th and my tranny got screwed up.I bought another one and a couple other things.Im just waiting for it to get here tuesday then i have to reassemble my motor and put my quad back together and test ride before friday.Other than that everything is a GO. :beercheers::think: Hopefully everything works and ill be there.Does that sticker say DASA?Because on there dyno im sure its worth 10hp :dunno::news:

:no_no:

Kickoff weekend i threw my chain tapped in 4th and my tranny got screwed up.I bought another one and a couple other things.Im just waiting for it to get here tuesday then i have to reassemble my motor and put my quad back together and test ride before friday.Other than that everything is a GO. :beercheers::think: Hopefully everything works and ill be there.Does that sticker say DASA?Because on there dyno im sure its worth 10hp :dunno::news:

HAHAHAHAHA!

Im not gonna go into that one Aaron... cause the builders sticker you run is nothing to brag about... lol

If it makes you feel any better I dyno'd at 39hp at DASA.... and that was with the sticker.....

Edited by elduner