found a lil video clip im in

barefoot bob

its in "Throttle Junkies" i have the DVD. its pretty good!

ya its called sand dreams they have another one before that one the music is better (but im not in it)

made in 04

im still in sand addiction page 103 if you have a magnifing glass you can see my car !!! :banghead:

i was running on a carburator in those films i was up all night the night before ripping out my pantera fuel injection.

lol brand new rolled it out of the trailer and the coil paks failed. nick from kartek drove from riverside all the way to glamis to give me a airfilter, distributor, fuel lines and intake gaskets to convert it. sand addiction magazine was supposed to do my photo shoot that day, man i was a bundle of nerves.

to top it off my pan started leaking oil it was over cast so they cancelled the shoot. :laughoff: but i made it into sand dreams video at least :whoop:

and when the new injection system blew up my motor i lost out on the helicopter shoot and my sand addiction shoot attempt #2 i was so bummed. :laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob